Stuffed animals

Storyline: DK still has stuffed animals in his bedroom so when Steve comes over for the first time he tries to hide them
——————————————————————

Dakotaz knew that Steve was coming over so he was trying to hide all the plushies he had kept for years.

He knew that Steve would never let him live it down if he found them. The best place was under the bed.

He heard a knock and his face paled. He hadn't finished hiding them and Steve was here early. He walked slowly towards the door and paused before opening it.

He put on a happy face and he opened the door. He looked up at the taller man and let him into the house.

"Hey DK!" Steve said with a happy face. DK smiled and the men hugged happily.

"Youre early?" DK asked and Steve dropped onto the couch, effectively ditching his suitcase.

"Eh, flight landed early so I thought I'd surprise you earlier," Steve said with a happy face. DK rolled his eyes slightly and felt Steve pull him down next to him.

"Steve!" DK scolded his friend but a slow smile crept across his face.

"Yes bud?"

"I have things to do Steven!" He said and Steve just hummed. DK was released and he grabbed the rem mans suitcase. "I'll put this in your room asshole," he said and walked away.

DK rushed to his room and shoved the rest of the toys under his bed. He really didn't need Steve to find them.

He made it back out to his friend and realized one important fact. Steve was holding a stuffed animal. His favorite stuffed animal.

DK froze and Steve heard him. He turned around and saw his wizard friend in the doorway.

"Hey DK," he said and kept looking at the animal. DK didn't move and Steve looked back over to him. "What's wrong DK?" He asked and his smile disappeared. He became worried after he saw the pale face and the embarrassment in his eyes.

DK managed to mumble something and run off. Steve was up and after his friend in less than a second.

"Fuck, DK!!" He called out and ran after him. He followed DK to his streaming room and saw the man crying in a corner. "Hey bud, what's wrong?" He asked, softening his voice.

DK didn't look at him or even meet his eyes. He just shook his head as Steve pulled him into his lap.

"It's alright bud. Shhhh. It's gonna be alright," Steve mumbled. He nuzzled DK neck and could tell the man was slowly calming down. "What was that about Dakotaz?" He asked as he adjusted the man to face him.

When DK couldn't figure out how to speak, Steve started to slowly put the clues together. The man on his lap was embarrassed.

"It was the stuffed animal that scared you? You didn't like that I saw it huh?" Steve mumbled and DK nodded. Steve rested their foreheads together. "It's alright DK. I'm not gonna tease you about it," Steve whispered and DK felt his face heat up.

"A-alright....." he managed to respond with. FK moved his head so it was buried in his red friend neck.