hat and hoodie

Storyline: Fundy can't find his hat or hoodie after returning from a mission. He's told that it's in his room

Is this what you needed TrashDemon4Life
———————————————————————

Fundy was exhausted as he returned from Mira. He walked to the medbay and stretched as he stood for his scan

His fox ears flicked as the scan changed his clothes, his orange space suit was now gone. He was in a white shirt with black pants and his black shoes.

Fundy frowned in confusion. Usually he had a jacket and a hat that came with the outfit.

Fundy started to leave the medbay and saw Tina. He grabbed her arm gently.

"Hey Tina, have you seen my hat and jacket?" He asked. Tina gave him a weird look and nodded.

"In your room. Didn't you know?" Tina said. Fundy tilted his head and headed to his room.

When he opened the door though a smile spread across his face.

A small figure was curled up with his jacket and hat on, a smile across its face. Fundy walked over and picked the small man up. He stirred.

"Hey," 5up whispered and placed their foreheads together. Fundy couldn't resist a large smile.

"Hey. When did you get here?" He asked. 5up draped his arms around Fundys neck.

"A few hours ago. Right after you left," 5up said with a small yawn. Fundy kissed his forehead and placed them back together.

"I wasn't told you were coming,"

"Surprise. We have a mission together in the morning,"

"Just us?" Fundy purred. 5ups face flushed and he buried his face into his boyfriends neck, tangling his fingers through the orange hair.

"Shut up..." he mumbled. Fundy smiled and laid down with his boyfriend against him.

"Shut up? I don't know, me and Sleepy just don't shut up,"

"I know. I learned that the hard way," 5up said, a small giggle escaping his mouth.

"So, why'd you steal my stuff?"

"I wasn't sure how long you'd be gone and it smells like you," he admitted with a red face. Fundy smiled and tilted his head up.

Their lips connected and 5up gripped onto him tightly. They pulled away and couldn't stop smiling.

5up curled closer into Fundy and fell asleep. Fundy close behind with exhaustion