Family Dynamic(pt. 2)

So this is obviously a different family and how they would probably live. This is my guess.
——————————————————————
Ages and favorites

Toast
Age: 18
Favorite: Tubbo

Toast is the oldest sibling and plays dad around the house. Making sure all the chores are done to cooking for all the meals. He can be kinda chaotic but overall is pretty responsible. Tubbo is his favorite because of how far apart they are in age.

Valkyrae
Age: 16
Favorite: Corpse/Sykunno

Valkyrae is the oldest of the triplets and still the smallest. When all three are together they are chaotic as hell. Rae is very close to the other two and they are often together.
Corpse
Age: 16
Favorite: Sykunno/Rae

Corpse is the middle of the triplets and also is the middle tallest. He prefers Sykunno over Rae but they all spend most of their time together. They live to make him tell scary stories.

Sykunno
Age: 16
Favorite: Corpse/Rae

Sykunno is the youngest and the tallest of the triplets. He's the sweetest of the three as well. He likes to cuddle into Corpses side and likes to listen to any stories.

Fundy
Age: 14
Favorite: Karl

Fundy doesn't have a lot of power and his twin is his favorite. They both have slight powers as Fundy is part fox. Despite being each other's favorites the twins aren't often seen together unless alone.

Tubbo
Age: 12
Favorite: Corpse/Toast

Tubbo is the youngest and probably the most chaotic. He likes to spend time with Toast as he's the oldest and Corpse because they like to play around. He also gets away with anything he wants.

Karl
Age: 14
Favorite: Fundy

Karl likes to spend time with Fundy when alone but also prefers bigger crowds. Like his twin he also has a type of power. He can do some slight time travel, not that he can control it.

Aipha
Age: 13
Favorite: Tina

Aipha is one of the youngest there is and likes to spend time with Tina because of how close in age they are. He can be slightly chaotic but overall can be pretty calm.

Peter
Age: 17
Favorite: Fundy

Peter is the second in command to Toast because they are both the oldest. He likes to annoy Fundy when spending time with him and might be the second most chaotic nature the family.

Tina
Age: 15
Favorite: Aipha

Tina is the middle child basically. She's kinda overlooked but can take control of the family due to the fact she can be loud. She prefers Aipha due to his chaotic but calm nature.