Birthdays forgotten

Reaching back to my Crewfu family AU

Storyline: due to the craziness of their family the triplets 16th birthday has been forgotten. But they have each other
—————————————————————

Steve shook Dumbdog and DK awake.

"Wake up. It's today!" He squealed and DK knocked Steve off.

"It is. Dumbdog!" He said and they both jumped onto the oldest triplet. He smiled and opened his eyes.

"Let's go upstairs," he said and all three of them took off. Dumbdog took the lead with Steve close behind. DK was shorter so he was barely on Steve's heels.

They made it upstairs and saw Hafu and 5up talking. The twins looked over to the triplets.

"Good morning boys. What do you want for breakfast?" Hafu asked and the boys glanced in confusion. Usually pancakes were made for birthdays in the house.

"Uh, eggs I guess," Apollo said and she nodded. 5up walked over and ruffled Steve's hair. Steve moved away with a glare.

"Stop that!" He snapped. 5up just smirked as Janet and Kimi ran downstairs with laughter.

"You two ready?" 5up asked. DK frowned in confusion. What?

"Let's go!" Janet squeaked.

"I'll be back in a few hours. I'm taking these two to the pool," he called and grabbed his keys.

"Hey Hafu. Does that mean your taking me?" Apollo asked with curiosity. Apollo was supposed to get his license today.

DK wasn't getting his for a while and Steve hadn't even gotten his permit yet. Hafu frowned at the triplets.

"You three have nothing today. I'm kinda busy. I'm taking Kojis and Ellum to the arcade today. Scott should be home if you need him," she said and Koji and Ellum ran downstairs.

"Actually I'm not. I'm meeting up with Wilbur. Bye guys!" Scott called and left.

Hafu left with Koji and Ellum. The triplets all looked at each other. What?

"I'm sorry. Did they just forget out birthdays?" DK asked. Steve stared at the floor in silence. Shocked.

"No! I'm supposed to get my license today!" Apollo shouted in anger. He was upset. Steve placed a hand on the oldest shoulder.

"Let's go downstairs," Steve muttered and left. The boys followed him. They all slid into their little fort and closed it off.

"You know what guys. It doesn't matter. We have each other," DK said and the boys laughed.

DK set up their projector in their fort and they turned on home alone. The boys cuddled up together.

"It's only the morning. Maybe they'll remember later on," Dumbdog said and they all settled into silence