Stranded on an island(pt. 2)

Alright. Now we shove them onto an island. All alone. Let's see how well they fare
——————————————————————
Toast
Toast is playing commander. He had to make sure that everyone remains alive and is the one assigning roles.

Like Hafu he commands his lobby. He has to make sure that he has all 10 slots filled and he usually does a pretty good job.

Valkyrae
Valkyraes only job is water. Assumably there is no fresh water then she has to make sure nobody dies from dehydration.

Corpse
Corpse is making the raft out of there. Sitting on the beach and trying to make sure things float with people bringing him things.

Corpse is smart enough to make a raft float I have a feeling. He might be kinda quiet but he knows how to survive.

Sykunno
Sykunno is getting the materials for Corpse. From tree logs to vines and making sure Corpse is alright.

Sykunno and Corpse have the most adorable friendship in the lobby. Sykunno would be the one helping Corpse whether on orders or not.

Fundy
Fundys job is food. Gathering meat if possible and berries he finds. With his sense of smell he can tell if something is safe or not to eat.

Tubbo
Tubbos job is also food. He managed to somehow find a beehive and use it for the honey.

Tubbo has a thing with bees and I figured he would have somehow managed to figure out where a beehive is.

Karl
Karl is being a medic. He needs to make sure that nobody is hurt and nobody will die of starvation.

From his sweetness and calming personality he makes the perfect medic in my mind.

Aipha
Aipha is making the weapons. From bows to spears to even a sword and tools. He's the only reason they can keep animals away.

As I've previously said he is chaotic from what I've seen of him in the lobby. I could see him being the weapons person.

Peter
Peter is playing second in command. But his main job is the shelter. He has others getting the resources to make sure that if the weather is bad they can cover up.

Peter is a force to be reckoned with, let's be real here. He might be sweet but he has a weird sense of humor. That's why I thought he might be better for the shelter.

Tina
Tina is rationing the food so that they don't run out. She's also doing the fire to keep everyone warm.

Tina is amazing with her sweetness so I figured she would work with Karl as well to make sure everyone can eat.