They're dead?

Storyline: the Skeld crashes and Steve wakes up on Mira base. Problem is he's alone and without his team. Thankfully he has Peter though

A/n-I was planning on making this a book but really wanted to publish it right now. I thought this was fun to write
—————————————————————
"STEVE!!!" The voice behind me yelled. I slid to the wall and tried to stay upright as our ship was jolted. Hard.

"Hang on bud, I'm coming," I answered with a grunt. Dumbdog needed my help. I had to get back to the control center.

My red mission suit clung to my body as I was sweating. I felt like I was gonna die but I needed to help Apollo.

I felt myself thrown into a wall with a flash of purple. Shit. Dakotaz. He had hit his head and was bleeding badly.

Janet made her way over and signaled for me to get to control. I nodded without words and started to struggle across the ship.

I could see Ellum and Koji trying to stay on their feet only to fall as we tilted sideways. I grabbed onto a ledge and managed to keep going as the ship was righted.

Kimi ran past me to the best of her ability with Scott close behind. DK. They were trying to help DK.

Focus Steve. Control center. I made it in and took the wheel. No wonder the ship was going down.

"Engines are down. Me and 5up are going to try and fix them," Hafu told me. Bad idea! My mental alarms were going off.

"But that's all the way across the ship," I said back, they had no time.

"We don't have a choice. Let's move Hafu," 5up said and they managed to get out. I let out a whimper. No way did that just happen?

"BRACE FOR IMPACT!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Black.

My eyes flew open and I looked around. Where was I? How was I alive? My crew, we're they ok? What about DK?

"Are you feeling alright?" A girl in orange asked me. Fear overtook me. I was scared. Where was I? I wanted my team......

I think she could sense I was scared because she placed a hand on my shoulder. I realized I was still in my mission suit and tried to shake my thoughts back to normal.

"I'm Tina. The medic on Mira HQ-" she stared but I flinched back and whimpered at her touch. Dumbdog? "I'm not going to hurt you....." she whispered and I screamed. Loudly.

Hafu? I jerked back and yanked the IV out of my hand. Not happening. I stood and I ran. I couldn't be here. No. Not on Mira. What about the Skeld?

Smajor? What about Polus? What happened to our ship? What happened to my crew?

Plushys? I ran. I ran out of the medbay and I sprinted up to the greenhouse. Too much here.

Koji? Anxiety overtook me. I was afraid. I wanted my friends. I don't think they knew where I was as I had ducked behind the back plant area. An air vent next to me.

Xchocobars? Please let someone be alive. I can't have been the only survivor right? Not possible. Please no.

Ellum? Were any of my friends alive? How did I even get back to Mira HQ? We departed a long time ago. We were going to Polus.

5up? What happened? What happened to the Skeld? The dropship? Why couldn't I remember? Why was I so afraid right now?

"Steve?" I hear a calm male voice call. He sounded worried. I recognized the voice. He had been on our ship a few times. What was the name? "Where are you?" He called out again. He was young. 19-?