Minecraft server(pt. 2)

So now let's say the other 10 players play in the same server. Let's see how they would interact

I'm trying to do the others on the rest of my AUs as well so expect a lot of that today
——————————————————————

Toast
Toast is most definitely a mod on the server. But right now he's trying to help Hafu with her project as she helped him with his. He lives in a huge mansion that Hafu helped him with. He uses a horse to get around. He tries to stay out of trouble unless someone else starts it. His armor is netherite and fully enchanted along with the tools.

Valkyrae
Valkyrae lives in a house with Corpse and Sykunno. She spends most time mining for materials for herself. Her armor is netherite and enchanted. She doesn't currently own a pet and tends to hang out with Tina. She also tends to keep out of trouble. She doesn't have a main project as of now either.

Corpse
Corpse lives with Rae and Sykunno. He tends to stick close to Sykunno. His armor is iron die to the fact that he doesn't play often. He owns a black cat that doesn't have a name as of now but he's trying to name it. His biggest project is a cat house.

Sykunno
Sykunno has a dog and it stays with Corpses cat. He likes to spend time with Corpse or Rae. His armor is netherite and he has diamond tools. He's one of the few people to carry an enderchest constantly as well. His favorite project was a blaze grinder he made in the fortress him and Corpse found.

Fundy
Fundy likes to steal things on the server from other people so he always has good resources. The only person he won't steal from is 5up. His house as a fox hole underground and he hides in it with all his loot. The only person who knows where he lives would be the pink man.

Tubbo
Tubbo has a habit of not wearing armor from back in his L'manburg days on the Dsmp. He likes to cause chaos and lives in his beehive. That was also his biggest project. His only pets are bees and he's helping Hafu with her ocean monument.

Karl
Karl likes to spend time on the server so he has pretty good armor. He doesn't have a pet yet but he's trying to get a horse. He likes to explore so he doesn't have a house and just carry's a bed with him. He just kinda helps out with whatever.

Aipha
Aipha rarely gets on the server so he only really has leather armor. He does have diamond tools but he lives in a fishing hut in a village. When he is on he tries to help out with everyone but he tends to get bullied by Steve.

Peter
Peter, when he plays, is just pure chaos. He likes to annoy Fundy and 5up and finally found the fox hole that Fundy hides in. His project is making a secret way into Fundy place right now. He uses netherite tools but only has netherite armor.

Tina
Tina hangs out with Janet and Kimi. She helps with the chores there and also tends to just be around. She is es leather armor and mines for them when they need some materials. She tends to run the tree section of the farm and keeps them replanted