Sibling relationships

Storyline:Tubbo has been bullied at school. Big brother 5up and big sister Hafu comfort him while he cries

Tw:mentions of bullies and some suicide
——————————————————————

5up and Hafu were sitting in their living room and just talking. The door opened and their little brother ran in. He took off to his room without a word to the twins.

"Was he crying?" 5up asked his sister. Hafu nodded slowly and they made their way up to Tubbos room.

5up knocked on the door and got no response.

"Tubbo? Can we talk?" He asked softly. Hafu could hear sounds of crying through the door as she tried to open it.

"Let me pick the lock," she said and took a Bobby pin out of her hair. She started to mess with it in the handle while 5up talked to Tubbo through the door.

"Hey bud. Can you please open the door so we can talk?" He said and heard Tubbos response.

"Go away," Tubbo called as his voice cracked. 5up sighed as Hafu managed to pop the lock and the twins entered Tubbos room.

5up sat down next to him and rubbed his bad while Hafu took the other side and brushed the hair out of his face.

"Tubbo, what's wrong?" She asked and he closed his eyes.

"The kids at school. They keep calling me stupid, and telling me that I should kill myself...." Tubbo muttered, more the last part than anything.

"Don't listen to them Tubbo. I think you're awesome,"

"Yeah, come on. People love it when you stream or play in my lobby," Hafu said and he looked up at his older siblings.

"You think so?"

"Think? I know so Tubbo. Don't do anything to hurt yourself please," she whispers and he sat up.

5up pulled Tubbo to his chest while Hafu hugged him from behind. Tubbo sobbed into 5up while the twins kept talking to him in quite voices.

Tubbo made the decision that he wasn't going to do anything but ignore the kids at school