Sleep deprived

Storyline: Steve has overworked himself and crashes while working at the computer. Apollo takes him to his room and stays with him for a while
——————————————————————

Steve typed on the computer and kept switching tabs to check the cameras. It was a habit.

He hadn't slept in almost a week and felt his eyes starting to close.

He had most definitely overworked himself. It wasn't his fault though. He was trying to type a mission report and was just exhausted.

He had been on nonstop missions for the past seven days as well as typing up reports for them.

He flicked through the cameras and watched as the Skeld bustled with Crewfu members coming and going.

He had things he needed to do so he went back to the report. He tried to concentrate but his mind kept going fuzzy.

He closed his eyes for a second and fought to stay awake. He failed miserably as sleep overtook him.

His head dropped onto his desk and his eyes closed. His breathing steadied out and he felt at peace for the first time in a while.

Apollo walked into Steve's office to ask if he had finished his report yet only to pause when he saw Steve asleep.

He shook his head and walked over. He pulled Steve's chair out from his desk and picked the taller man up bridal style.

He made the distance from the opposite side of the Skeld with Steve asleep. He walked to the red mans room and laid him on his bed.

Steve stirred a little and looked confused before grabbing Apollo's wrist. He got a look on his face the Dumbdog had never seen before.

"Stay?" He asked in a tired voice. Dumbdog smiled and slid under the covers with Steve. Steve slid his arms around Apollo's waist to keep him there and Apollo let himself be cuddled into Steve's chest.

He tapped his com quickly and spoke to everyone the ship.

"I'm with Steve in his room. He overworked himself and crashed," he said softly. Steve had a habit of not sleeping and everyone knew it.

"Alright. I'll keep you both off of missions for a few hours. Thanks for the update," Hafu spoke back.

Steve shifted and grabbed the green man closer. Dumbdog felt his face go a slight shade of red and he put his arms around Steve's neck.

He rested his head on the taller mans chest and closed his eyes before falling asleep with him. A smile rested over both their faces.

When DK went to check on them later he saw the position they were in and snapped a picture. He backed out of the room silently and went back to the cafeteria.

A/N-two chapters in one day. Dang I need a life