Irl meetings

Storyline: Fundy and 5up meet in real life and have yet to confess real feeling for each other
—————————————————————

Should he have felt like this? For jealous because of the way 5up was talking with Scott?

No

But did he? Did it take all his strength for him not to drag 5up back to his room. Away from Scott

Yeah

Fundy couldn't help it. It all started to moment 5up got here in person. The moment they saw each other for the first time.

Fundys heart had sped up and for some unknown reason his face flushed. 5up was just so pretty in person.

Right now Smajor has come to his house to meet 5up in real life, and Fundy was ok with that. Other than the fact he wasn't ok with that

5up liked it here. He was finally meeting a friend, he was finally meeting Scott. Of course he mainly was excited to meet Fundy.

Fundy had walked off somewhere though. The tall man had left him with just Scott. And Scott took notice very quickly that 5up was looking around.

"Looking for Fundy?" Smajor teased him. 5ups face went a bright red. He started to try and defend himself but was a stuttering mess. Smajor laughed. "If you like him so much, why don't you go tell him?"

"Cause he'll never like me like that Scott and we know it. Like sure, we flirt and we act like a couple. But that's on camera. Off camera..." 5up whispered. Smajor placed a hand on his shoulder.

"5up, I've known you both for long enough that I can confidently say, go," 5up nodded and ran. He ran to the driveway to find Fundy.

Only to see a different man standing there. 5up froze, seeing Fundy hugging him.

"Fundy," 5up said, forcing a smile

"5up this is my friend-!" Fundy started to say. The man cut him off and introduced himself

"Dream,"