Death and anger

Storyline: Hafu doesn't make it after a mission, and the crew is left without their leader
———————————————————————

It took a moment for the words to register in his mind. The words that came from Janets mouth. But when it did, 5up didn't move.

"Hafus dead," finally broke through. Shock. Maybe that's what it was. But 5up didn't move. Cries of anguish came from tiger and yet 5up didn't shed a tear.

He couldn't. He stared right past Janet. Right into the medbay where Kimi stood next to Hafus unmoving body. His sister was dead.

5up turned sharply on his heel and started to walk away. He couldn't be there anymore, he needed to be alone.

A hand grabbed his wrist and he looked back. Ellum stood there, a slightly pissed off expression on his face.

"Do you even care?" Ellum asked. 5up pulled his wrist away and stared at the ground before speaking.

"Of course I do," he said. Ellum crossed his arms

"Then why doesn't it look like it? Janet just said Hague as dead and you turn and walk away?!" Ellum said, his voices getting louder.

"How. Fucking. Dare. You!" 5up said and snapped his head up. He grabbed Ellum by the shirt and slammed him against the wall. The crew turned to stare.

Ellums eyes were wide as the shorter man seemed to get upset. 5ups eyes flashed red in anger, scaring the crew.

"You think you can just accuse me of not loving my sister! Of not caring she died?! YOU THINK JUST BECAUSE IM NOT CRYING DOESNT MEAN I DONT WANT TO?!" 5up screamed in anger.

"5up?" Steve asked and moved to pull the shorter man off of Ellum. 5up shoved Steve back with one arm, Apollo stopping a second try.

"YOU THINK I DIDNT TRY TO SAVE HER ON THAT MISSION?! YOU THUNK I LET THEM KILL HER?! SHES MY SISTER ELLUM,"

"5up, enough!" Came a voice. Toast stood there with Peter. 5up threw Ellum harshly to the ground before storming off.

Damn, have some angst?