Hope(pt. 3)

A/N-you asked for this so don't hate me. I was just gonna leave this at part one.....

Trigger Warning: death, mentions of torture
——————————————————————
Cib was just beating Apollo to death. To say SP7 was pissed was an understatement.

Dumbdog had zero regrets though. He managed to protect the one person he cared for the most.

But he was paying for it. Everything hurt as he heard the door slam and he just laid on the floor. Unable to move.

Steve met up with his crew outside. He paused and stared longingly at the building. Longingly for Apollo.

"I have to go back for him," he said. Nobody in the crew made a move before Hafu spoke up.

"We'll distract them for you. Get him out safe," she said and Steve smiled.

The red player sprinted back to the room he had just left and bust the door down. He saw Dumbdog in the floor, blood dripping from multiple cuts on his body.

"Hey bud. It's gonna be ok. I promise you," Steve whispered and pulled the smaller mans head onto his lap.

The green player looked up with cloudy eyes. He was too tired to respond. Too weak. He just wanted to close his eyes-

"Stay awake for me baby," Steve murmured and Apollo whimpered in agony.

"I wanna sleep...." he finally said and Steve ran his fingers through Apollo's hair.

"I know bud. But you have to stay awake until we can get you fixed up,"

"No....I deserve this. Let me die Steve. I almost got you killed,"

"But you didn't. No Apollo. You saved us. You didn't know what they were gonna do. It's all alright. Yeah? Just stay awake,"

"But-"

"No Dumbdog. Just remain conscious. For me?" Steve asked. Apollo couldn't say no to Steve so he only nodded slowly.

Steve kept talking to him in a soft voice. Apollo didn't want to hold on though. He didn't deserve Steve.

He let his eyes closed and walked to the light.

"Apollo?! APOLLO?! Wake up!" Steve screamed in fear. He knew though that it was too late.

Hafu and Janet made it into the room and saw the position the boys were in.

Steve had pulled Apollo to his chest and was crying. Never had anyone on Crewfu seen Steve cry. Over anything.

As the rest made their way into the room they could tell it was over. They were too late.

Apollo, their sweet Dumbdog, was dead