Irl meetings(pt 2)

5up ran back inside and past Scott. He ran into his bedroom and locked the door. Smajor followed after him, worried for the man.

"5? Hey what happened?" Smajor asked through the door. 5up said something that Scott couldn't hear. "Can you open the door?" He asked. He heard the lock click and walked in.

Scott sat down next to 5up and felt the pink man bury his face into his neck.

"Fundy was with Dream..." 5up mumbled. Scott was surprised. He hugged 5up tightly.

"Dream? Dream broke up with him," Scott said soft enough for 5up to barley hear it

"But they were hugging. I thought Fundy liked me..." 5up said and met Scott's eyes. Scott hummed a little before responding

"I'll go talk to him," he said and was about to get up but 5up held tightly.

"No. I wanna leave. But my plane isn't for another week," he said and tried to think of what to do. Scott already had an idea

"Come on. You can come to my house if you want. I have an extra room," Smajor said. 5up perked a little and nodded.

"Thanks Scott,"

"Get your things,"

5up did in fact pack his things. He put them in the car with Scott. He climbed into the car with Scott. He left in the car with Scott.

All without saying bye to Fundy

Fundy went back inside after Dream left. Smajor had already left but 5up wasn't anywhere to be seen.

"5up?" He called. He finally texted the pink man. He knew 5up had seen it but he didn't respond. "Is he mad at me?"

Fundy frowned and started to pace. What had he done that could've fucked this up? What had he done that made 5up mad?

"I'm sorry 5up," he whispered to himself

So um....I'm really not nice. I was supposed to write two ending but didn't want to...so angst

Here you go TrashDemon4Life