Vegas baby

Storyline: while in Vegas the crew decided to play hide and seek

Requested by @yeohwa_lol
——————————————————————

The crew had finally arrived. Well those that could make it. Steve, Dumbdog, 5up, plushies, and Xchocobars. Plus of course Hafu.

"Vegas baby!" Steve called as he entered the house with Janet. Hafu had laughed and rolled her eyes but now they were trying to find something to do. Finally hide and seek came about.

"Oooh. We should stream for a bit. 5up, do you want to be the seeker so you can stay behind the camera?" She asked. The secret pink man nodded with a smile.

He started up a stream on Hafus channel and they all explained what they were doing. Not to mention they were all talking over each other.

"I'll give you thirty seconds," 5up said and started to count. Everyone managed to get into a hiding place and he started to look.

Obviously the few streaming rooms were empty. 5up ran into David.

"Have you seen anyone?"

"No,"

"Liar," 5up accused and walk off. "Why is it so hard to find them? Steve is a giant. How has he not been found yet?" 5up asked to chat. He decided to check the kitchen.

Hafu had managed to climb into a cabinet and fit. She went silent as she heard footsteps though. David knew where she was as well.

She could hear the doors being opened and closed so she knew it was 5up. He was about to leave when her dog barked at her.

5up hummed a little and opened the cabinet.

"Hi Hafu," he said with a teasing look on his face. Hafu glared at him and the camera.

"My dog literally gave me away. Let me guess. I'm the only one so far?" She asked. The pink man nodded and Hafu joined him behind the camera.

They decided to check the living room and Janet heard them. She had hidden in a pile of blankets. She was small enough.

She could tell it was two people so she didn't really care if she was found.

5up walked past and tripped over a blanket and it revealed a foot. He tossed the blankets off and saw a pouring Janet.

"Yeah! Janets here!" Hafu called out. Xchocobars climbed out of the pole and they walked down the hall.

Hafu gestured to a room and they walked in. It was the bathroom.

Somehow Apollo had maneuvered himself up high and was crouched slightly to keep his balance.

Janet accidents nudged part of the thing he was using to balance and he barely managed to catch himself.

5up didn't miss the extra sound of breathing and looked up. He saw Apollo who dropped to the floor next to him.

"Not one word,"

"How did you even get up there?" Janet asked. Apollo only shrugged.

"Practice,"

They kept walking and Hafu said something about the coat closet. They walked into it and turned on the light.

Kimi had hidden in a box at the back and was hoping they would miss her.

Apollo decided to check the boxes and found Kimi in it.

"No Kimi!!" He said and she stood up while laughing.

"Shut up Apollo," she said and they decided to just tell Steve that he won.

They walked through the hallway and back to the living room before calling for Steve. They all screamed slightly as Steve dropped from the ceiling of the hallway.

"Hi guys!"

"Were you up there the entire time?!" 5up asked and Steve only nodded