Special to me

Storyline: after a fight DK doesn't want to be close to Steve anymore

A/N-I will break you before my book comes out
—————————————————————

"I DONT WANT YOU TO BE SPECIAL TO ME ANYMORE!!" DK screamed behind shut doors. Steve glared at him.

"What do you mean Dakotaz?" he growled

"I hate you Steve!" He snapped. Steve rolled his eyes.

"Really? You've said that before but you always come crawling back," he said and scoffed. He was right. DK knew it too.

"This time is gonna be different!" He cried out. Right now he hated Steve so bad.

"You've said that too. You are never able to keep that promise though," he hissed. DK was tired of Steve playing with his feeling.

"I hate you! You play with my feelings! You kiss Dumbdog and then come over here and act like you love me!" He said sharply.

"Kiss Apollo? Excuse me? Where did you get that idea?" He asked and played innocent. DK saw right through it though.

"I saw you in electrical. You realize that I work in there right?" He whispered. He was pissed and scared for some reason.

"Fine. Maybe I did kiss Dumbdog. So what? Like you care? You've been desperate since day one," he said with another eye roll. DK glared at him more.

"Really? I thought you were different. I thought you cared about me!"

"Of course I care but I get bored. You understand that right?"

"You shouldn't be getting bored! I'm supposed to mean something to you but apparently I was wrong!" He snapped. He went to leave but Steve stopped him.

"Why now are you being such a pain in my ass? You're jealous aren't you baby?" Steve said. DK jerked away.

"I don't want you to be special to me anymore," he said and walked out. Steve stared after him in shock