Distractions

Storyline: While Apollo is streaming, Steve is trying to distract him. But nobody knows that Steve is in the room.
——————————————————————
Steve wasn't playing in the lobby today as he had been streaming late. Instead he had Apollo in his lap and was trying to distract him from the game.

He trailed his lips down Apollo's neck and the other tried to duck away from him. Steve held his waist tightly though.

The game started and Dumbdog was just crewmate. Steve nuzzled his neck abs earned another glare from the man.

"Damn it! Again?!" He asked and Steve stifled a laugh. He kissed Dumbdogs neck lightly. He muted quickly and glanced at the man. "Stop it," he hissed.

A body was found and a meeting was called. Steve smirked and knew he could try and distract Apollo during this.

He started to kiss his neck again and nuzzle him while rubbing his thigh. Dumbdog frowned and then they asked what his path was.

"I was in kitchen and then went to cockpit. That's it," he said and listened. Two were dead so they didn't vote anyone.

"This isn't a 5fu game is it?" He asked himself. Steve tightened his grip on his boyfriends waist and pulled away from his neck.

Dumbdog resisted a whine and moved his character so he was staring at DK. 5up and Hafu came down and killed them both.

"Oh," he said and Steve bit his lip.

"Surprised?" Steve murmured in his ear. Apollo shuddered and glared at him before muting again.

"If you don't stop trying to distract me I will hurt you,"

"I don't think you could do that if you tried," Steve responded and kissed his neck again. Dumbdog glared at the red man. Dumbdog unmuted himself and talk to chat for a bit.

"Oh. It is a 5fu game," he said and watched as they won.

"Two minute break?" Hafu asked and everyone agreed. Apollo muted and pretended to go to the bathroom.

Steve flipped Apollo so they were face to face and kissed him. Dumbdog kissed back out of habit before pulling away.

"Could you stop trying to distract me?"

"No. That's no fun now is it?" Steve purred and the other man glared back.

"Steve, knock it off," he said and Steve only hummed. He tugged at the bottom of Apollo's shirt and kissed him again.

"Mmmm, Apollo," Steve hummed and the other man rolled his eyes.

"I'm getting back to the game," Dumbdog said in a warning tone and turned back around. He watched as he got crewmate again and felt Steve rub his thigh again.

"Again?!" He asked as he unmuted his microphone. A meeting was called so he undeafened.

"I don't know if he's imposter or engineer but I saw Koji vent," Dumbdog said. Koji screeched.

"I DID NOT!" Koji said. Steve bit down on Dumbdogs neck and the man couldn't resist a soft moan.

"Apollo? You alright?" Hafu asked. He muttered something slightly embarrassed. "What?"

"Steve's trying to distract me and......." he muttered and the rest laughed.

"Hey sluts!" Steve called into the microphone. Dumbdogs face went red, not that anyone could see.

"Hey Steve!" Was the return call from the lobby. Steve cuddled Apollo closer to him and stopped trying to distract him.