Secret relationships(smut)

Storyline: after Toast and Peter stop getting along like they used to, Tina takes notice. She tries to convince the boys to just get along, but Toast doesn't seem to like the idea. Peter decides to change his mind

Requested by @scorpioLuna1105
—————————————————————

Tina took notice very quickly. Toast seemed to be almost avoiding Peter unless necessary. She found it weird.

Toast had picked Peter to be his second in command so why was he mow avoiding him? She needed to know.

"I'll be back shortly Fundy," she told the fox hybrid, who was also on medbay duty with her. He gave her a nod and she left.

Tina managed to find Toast in the admin office. He was working on something and looked up as she came in.

"Tina. Do you need something?" He asked. Tina could hear the exhaustion in his voice.

"Toast. What's wrong with you and Peter? I've never seen you this upset before. Have you even been sleeping?" She asked. Toast sighed and met her eyes.

"It's fine Tina. Don't worry about it. Go back to the medbay," he said, knowing she was on duty.

Tina left with a defeated sigh. Peter heard it all and slipped into the room. Toast assumed it was Tina and sighed.

"Tina I said-"

"It's not Tina. Toast, we need to talk," Peter said. Toast looked up and glared at him.

"We have nothing to talk about. I liked you and you kissed 5up,"

"For a dare. What part of that do you not understand?"

"The part that means you couldn't tell me before I saw the picture!"

"I didn't know there was a picture!" Peter snapped back. He took a breath and pinned Toast up against the wall.

Toast squeaked and stared wide eyed at his second in command.

"Peter..?" He asked softly. Peter connected their lips. Toast couldn't resist kissing back and slowly wrapped his arms around Peters neck.

Peter started to trail his lips down to Toasts neck. The cyan leader offered no resistance. While usually he was strict about Peter not leaving a mark this time he didn't care.

"Are you ready to listen?" Peter whispered in his ear. Toast shuddered and tanged his hands through Peters hair.

"I don't know. Why don't you make me~" he challenged. Peter accepted the challenge and started to run his fingers along Toasts sides.

A soft moan escaped the cyan man. Peter smiled happily and started to slowly grind their hips together.

He kept Toast up against the wall as the man groaned in pleasure.

"Missed that baby~?" Peter purred. Toast nodded and felt Peter start to slowly kiss his neck again.

"F-fuck..." he muttered as Peter found his sweet spot. He moaned and tugged Peters hair.

"Not just yet," Peter hummed. He bit down harshly and a small cry escaped from Toast. Peter reconnected their lips. Toast opened his mouth and Peter started to explore it with his tongue.

Peters hand traveled up to find the zipper of the suit and Toast shuddered again. Peter slid the zipper down and slowly started to pull the suit off of the man in front of him.

Toast pulled away from the kiss and pushed Peter away a bit.

"W-wait. If someone walks in-" Toast started to say. Peter grabbed Toasts tablet off the table and shut the doors to the admin room.

"Does that work for you baby?" He asked. Toast nodded and let Peter kiss him again.

Peter pulled the rest of the cyan suit off and stripped his own brown one off quickly. He picked Toast up by the thighs and kept the mans back against the wall.

"Peter..." Toast mumbled. He was already breathing heavily and was definitely worked up. Peter hummed in response as he kissed Toasts neck again.

He started to suck, bite, and lick it earning a loud moan from Toast.

"Quite baby. We don't want others to hear~" Peter purred. Toast nodded and felt Peter slip a finger in.

Toast flinched in surprise and moaned. Peter started to thrust his finger in and earned an even louder moan.

He slid a second finger in and felt Toast tug on his hair again. A soft moan escaped Peter as Toast kept tugging on his hair.

Peter removed his finger and pulled his slight away from Toast. A soft whine escaped his mouth and he looked at Peter with slight frustration.

"I don't know Toast. Would it really be right to fuck you if you don't want to listen to me?" He asked. A whine escaped Toast again and he grabbed at Peters shoulders. "Use your words," Peter ordered. Toast submitted and whined again.

"Peter. Please. Fuck. You can't tease me like that and expect me not to lose it,"

"Why should I? I kinda like seeing you a hot mess. It's a very rare sight," Peter whispered. Toast shuddered in response and tried to think.

"Peter. Please fuck me. Make me yours. Fuck, I don't even care. Show the rest of the crew I belong to you," he begged slightly. That got a response from Peter.

"Oh really? Why should I believe you baby~?" He purred. Toast resisted another whine as he knew Peter would punish him. Not that he was 100% against that...

"Please Peter. I want you. I want to feel you pound into me until I can't keep going. I want to cry out your name for more..." Toast said and yelped as he was immediately dropped onto Peters cock.

He moaned softly and grabbed at Peters shoulders. Peter started to bounce him and earned a louder moan.

"Fuck," Toast mumbled and buried his face into Peters neck.

All of a sudden Toast jumped slightly and let out a soft cry. Peter reangled himself and started to thrust in harder.

That earned a louder cry from Toast who gripped Peter tightly. Peter let out a groan in a small warning right before he came.

Toast moaned at the feeling and followed soon after. Peter pulled out and set Toasts feel back on the ground and they stared at each other for a moment.

"Next time are you gonna listen?" Peter asked and got a nod from Toast, who still couldn't formulate words right that second.

They both suited up despite being a mess.

"I think we should go shower," Peter suggested and got a soft lunch from Toast.

"Or we could take separate showers as I have duty in half and hour and I know you'll distract me," he responded and walked off.

He walked kinda awkwardly though as he was a little sore and Peter couldn't help but laugh to himself.

A/N-yup. There you go. How fitting my phone was at 69 as I finished the one shot up...