Airplanes

Storyline: Steve, Dumbdog, and DK are flying to the UK to meet Smajor, Koji and Ellum. DK and Dumbdog both like Steve though

A/N-I write this while my sister slept on my shoulder while I was on a plane.
—————————————————————

The three made it through the security checkpoint at the airport and had about an hour before their flight departed.

"I'm so excited to finally meet them!" Steve said, his eyes lighting up. Apollo felt his stomach boil for some odd reason. He wasn't jealous was he?

"Dude. It's 5 am. I'm getting food," DK said and tried to ignore the fact that Apollo was holding Steve's hand.

They walked until they came to Starbucks. Steve immediately turned in there and they ordered.

"I'll pay," Steve offered and handed the cashier his credit card. They sat down at a table and waited for their orders to be ready.

"This should a fun trip. DK, you booked the hotel?" Apollo asked and the man nodded. Some people came in and immediately recognized them.

"Ah! Your DK, Dumbdog and Steve!" One said.

"Can we by chance have a picture?" The other asked. They nodded and got up. The two girls stood next to Steve with DK and Dumbdog on the other sides of them.

DK wanted to shove them away from Steve and leave. He was usually so happy to meet fans but didn't like the fact he wasn't near Steve.

The girls left and the boys got their orders. Steve was using his phone and DK gave him a weird look.

"What? Kojis texting me," Steve said after realizing he was being watched.

"Dude. We're literally gonna meet him soon," Dumbdog said with a soft smile. Steve smirked and placed a hand under Dumbdogs chin.

"What? Are you jealous Apollo?" He teased and the other mans face went red. DK tried his best to ignore them.

They boarded the plane shortly after that and sat in their seats. Steve landed in the middle seat with Apollo in the aisle and DK by the window.

The plane started to move and Steve stared out the window. Steve wasn't a big fan of planes so rested his hand on DKs thigh.

His thumb started to rub it in circles to try and calm his anxiety. DK felt his face flush and glanced over at Steve.

He saw Apollo's annoyed look and both realized something at the same time.

They both liked Steve.

Once the plane was in the air Apollo leaned into Steve's side and started to doze in and out of sleep.

"DK," Steve hummed and smiled when his friend looked over.

"What is it idiot," was the response he got. It sounded playful and flirty so Steve took on that same tone.

"Nothing. I'm just bored,"

"Well that sounds like a you problem," DK said and turned to look back out the window but Steve used his free hand to grab his face.

"Nope. Now it's a you problem," Steve hummed and leaned in. DK squeaked a little as Steve got in his face.

"Steve..." DK mumbled and Dumbdog sat up. He watched as Steve flirted with DK and DK responded in a way that made him mad.

Apollo put his arms around Steve's neck slightly and the man looked over. He moved his face away from DKs red one and turned to face his other friend.

Of course, Steve was being oblivious so he had zero clue how they both felt. The flirting he was doing did not help either of them.

"Well, good to see you awake," he said and Dumbdog rolled his eyes.

"You're warm and you moved,"

"Sorry baby," Steve responded and Dumbdog cuddled back up. DK frowned and turned to stared back out the window.

Steve let his hand rest on DKs thigh again and he plugged in headphones. He moved his hand away from DKs thigh and pulled him to his side. Well, the best you can on an airplane.

Yeah, DK and Dumbdog had it bad for Steve. But he could only choose one. Right?