School AU

So this is my version of how they would act in high school and what they would do for fun as teens I guess

Requested by @Yeohwa_lol
——————————————————————

Hafu
Hafu is the straight A student from middle school. She's the one people ask to help them when they need a tutor. She was the only freshman on the debate team as well.

5up
5up is always the kid who gets to class a few seconds after the bell. He also sleeps through the entire class but still gets straight As.

Steve
Steve has a habit of skipping class when he's bored. People always tell him to join a music elective but he would rather not. He somehow manages to maintain a B- average.

Dumbdog
Dumbdog maintains a A- average and tends to not do his homework. He would rather play around with Steve. He never really skips class unless Steve begs him.

DK
DK tends to sit in the middle of the room. He isn't a big fan of classrooms. He manages pass but also gets into trouble when he's with Steve so he try's to hand with Ellum.

Xchocobars
Janet is obviously the sweetest girl in school. She doesn't like talking in class so Teachers never really call on her. But she runs the schools hotlines for any help.

Plushies
Kimi is definitely the girl who runs the announcements. Despite her softer voice she is always up for speaking. She spends time with Janet because she speaks for her shyer friend.

Smajor
Scott is most likely in choir. He's the only open gay kid in school and is absolutely adored by most people. He likes to hang out with Janet and Kimi or Hafu. He keeps a B+ average as well.

Ellum
Ellum has to focus during class but he gets distracted easily. He manages to keep a steady B average and Hafu helps tutor him. He hangs out with DK and Koji.

Koji
Koji sits in the back to keep his anxiety from acting up. He tends to be pretty quiet in class but upbeat with his friends. He spends time with Ellum and Steve mainly and has a habit of being late when he's with Steve