Band AU(pt. 2)

My other band I love so much. Let's do this
——————————————————————
Toast
Role: Manager
Toast it the manager due to the fact that he had his own lobby. I can see him being a slightly chaotic manager but hey, where's the fun if he isn't?

Toast makes sure everything is running smoothly. He books them at some of the best places and tends to stay more behind the scenes.

Valkyrae
Role: keyboardist
Valkyrae would be the person to play the keyboard no matter how soft it could be. She would be with Corpse and Sykunno on stage with this.

Rae loves the thrill of singing on stage. From the bright lights to the crowds energy she lives to be there.

Corpse
Role: lead singer
From the songs cropse has made I figured he might be the lead singer despite the fact he doesn't show his face.

Corpse wears a black mask on stage and with his deep voice he is known popularly around the world. People keep telling him to sing with Steve.

Sykunno
Role: base guitarist
I'm not quite sure if Sykunno plays instruments but I could see him standing on stage with Corpse.

Sykunno might be a little shy when on stage but if he's with Corpse or whoever is singing he has confidence enough to play.

Fundy
Role: Electrician
Fundy is smart enough to code things so I figured that electric would be his thing.

From lights to microphones and sounds Fundy makes a great electrical person. He tends to work closely with Peter due to it.

Tubbo
Role: Song writer
Tubbo is a sweet kid. I feel like with all the time he spends with Wilbur and the way he talks he would make an excellent song writer.

Tubbo spends a bunch of time writing the songs with Corpses help. Mainly to keep it in Corpses style.

Karl
Role: Backup singer
I don't know why but I feel as though Karl would have a great voice. From the way he's so sweet to the way he just talks.

If Corpse doesn't want to go on or can't then Karl has to. Not that he's ever against it. He also tends to open up the concerts and shows they put on.

Aipha
Role: Drums
Aipha is 19 in real life. He seems like the chaotic kid to play the drums in a band.

Aipha likes being in the back of the stage and behind the drums. He mainly likes the loud noises it makes.

Peter
Role: Stage builder
Peter is kinda tough in real life as far as I can tell. He's also smart enough to plan the stage and support systems out.

Peter knows how to plan a stage. He always shows the designs to everyone before he starts to build them and test them.

Tina
Role: wardrobe
I absolutely think Tina is so pretty. From the clothes she wears to her hair styles I can see her designing clothes.

Tina spends time to make sure that the clothes are comfortable, stylish, and that her team likes them.