Crushes

Storyline: Kojis dating Ellum, but at the same time he can't help but have a crush and Steve
—————————————————————

Koji leaned into Ellum. The crew was playing monopoly and he had been knocked out already.

He couldn't help his gaze, where it drifted from the game to where Steve sat. Koji let his eyes remain on the man.

Steve didn't even take notice. He was talking to Dumbdog, trying to make a deal. Koji snapped back to reality when Ellum ran his finders along his side.

Koji glanced up and Ellum pecked his lips before returning to the game. Dumbdog had taken Steve's deal and given him the biggest monopoly of the game.

Koji locked eyes with Steve for a second and got a smile as Steve's focus returned to the game.

Of course Koji couldn't say anything. Steve was hot no doubt. But right now, Koji wanted to be cuddled up with him. Not Ellum.

Sure. Ellum was sweet and a gentleman but Koji couldn't help the feelings for Steve.

His heart sped up and his face sometimes went red. Koji felt tugging on his chain. He looked over to Ellum.

The man had his thumb looped through one end and was tugging it absently. He was making a deal with Steve.

Koji wanted nothing more than to just get up and go kiss Steve. For no reason. But he was with Ellum.

He had been with Ellum before they joined the crew. They had been together forever. So why did Koji all of a sudden fall out of love?

Was it because they'd been dating forever and Koji was bored? Or was it he wanted to try something else?

When the game inevitably ended Ellum helped Koji up. They started to go back to their room and Koji shot one last glance at Steve.

He was holding Dumbdogs hand, a stupid grin on his face. Koji wished he could trade places with Dumbdog.

But the two men looked so happy. Like nothing could keep them apart in the world.

Maybe that's why Koji remained there with Ellum. He didn't want to break his own heart and ruin things for Steve.

Cause he knew he wasn't enough for the man