Wedding(pt 3)

Steve was restless that night and couldn't sleep. He kept thinking of Dumbdog and wishing he could cuddle with him again.

Why didn't he take his chance while they still talked? Steve got up and walked out of the room. Jackson walked back in and saw him.

"Why are you still here?" He asked, obviously irritated and upset. Steve was taken aback from the tone.

"Apollo let me stay over. I had a fight with my husband,"

"Well then, why don't you go right back down there. Apollo belongs to me. So back the fuck up," he growled at Steve. The red mans eyes widened in slight fear.

He turned and ran. He grabbed his car and drove. He drove aimlessly until he ended up back at his house.

Anxiety settled over him as he walked back to the front door. He opened it using his key and saw Cib passed out on the couch.

He was apparently drunk and had blacked out. Bottles were on the floor and Steve threw them away.

He didn't know why but he curled up to Cibs chest and felt the man hold him close. Could things be normal again?

Cib woke up and saw Steve. He was thrown into a fit of rage. He started to scream and cuss at Steve. The taller man terrified.

"I SAID I NEVER WANTED TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!" Cib yelled. Steve was cowering in a corner as the shorter man was very loud.

Steve couldn't hear everything being said as he tried to block his husband out. A small whimper escaped his mouth.

"WASTE OF SPACE!!" Rang through. All of a sudden a loud crack was heard. Steve's head started to hurt and he touched it.

He looked at his hand when he felt warm liquid on it. Red dripped from his hand and he knew it was blood. He felt like throwing up.

Cib had smashed a bottle over his head and it hurt like hell. Black dots danced across his vision as he heard Cib leave.

In one last desperate attempt to help himself he grabbed his phone and made a call.

"Hello?" Said his friends voice. Steve couldn't make out words and he started to cough. "Steve? Hello? Fuck, you alright?" The voice asked. DK. He couldn't talk.

"Steve? Can you answer us?" Another voice said. Scott.

"House. Help. Cib," was all he managed to make out before blackness consumed him.

Apollo was interrupted while streaming a few hours later. A call from Hafu.

"Hang on chat," he said. Jackson told him that Steve left early that morning, saying something about needed to get his things. Apollo muted and answered the call.

"Apollo. Get down to the hospital. Now. It's Steve," came Hafus voice. Dumbdog hung up and managed to end stream quickly.

"JACKSON!!" He called as he rushed to grab his keys. His boyfriend looked over in concern. "I have to get to the hospital. Steve's hurt," Apollo said and left. Jackson never got a chance to respond.

Dumbdog drove fast as he was allowed before reaching it. 5up stood outside, obviously antsy. The tall man reached the shorter one in a meter of seconds.

"How is he?" Dumbdog asked as they headed inside. They went straight to Steve's room and Dumbdog saw everyone else on the crew.

"Still unconscious. Doctors don't know if he'll survive," 5up said softly. Dumbdog felt himself starting to shake as he sat down slowly.

No words were passed between anyone before the doctor came out. Blood on his scrubs and a grin look on his face.

"I'm so sorry. But Mr. Suptic didn't make it. He passed away a few minutes ago," the man said and left.

It took a few seconds before any reaction but there was a loud scream. Dumbdog realized it was himself before he broke down in tears.

He buried his face into 5ups neck and started to sob. Everyone was crying and taking it hard. Steven Suptic was dead

I told you BeforeYouCall that there might be some regret. Hope you learned a little