Tipsy

Storyline: it's a party on the Skeld. Well, it just ended at least. Steve and Dumbdog are tipsy though

Requested by @a1sh1e
——————————————————————

Steve was tipsy. Most definitely. His mind was a little fuzzy so he was closer to drunk.

Apollo on the other hand was closer to sober. He walked with Steve back to their room and tried not to laugh when Steve did trip a little.

He closed the door behind them and felt hands wrap around his waist. He felt Steve bury his head into his neck.

"What are you doing Steve?" Apollo asked, a faint smile playing across his lips.

"Holding you," was the response he got. Dumbdog rolled his eyes and pulled away from the taller man.

Steve glared at him through his tipsy state and crossed his arms.

"Dumbdog," Steve said in a whiny tone. Apollo shoved Steve onto the bed and felt his arm being pulled.

He squeaked a little as he was dragged to Steve's side and held closely.

"Your mine now," Steve said and Apollo rolled his eyes.

"Let me go Steve," Dumbdog said and Steve shook his head.

"No," Steve whined again and Dumbdog gave on. He rested his head on the rat kings chest and closed his eyes. His back was to Steve's chest and there was no way he was escaping.

"Fine. Can we at least Sleep?"

"I guess so," Steve murmured and buzzed Dumbdog.

An idea came to Steve's fuzzy mind and he started to slowly kiss Apollo's neck. Dumbdog froze and tensed at what his best friend was doing.

"Steve was are you doing?" He hissed and bit his lip as Steve kept going. He got no response and moaned softly as Steve found his sweet spot.

"Looking for that. Good night Dumbdog," Steve said and nuzzled him before going to sleep.

"I really need a new best friend," he said and smiled softly.