School AU(pt. 2)

Toast
Toast definitely moved from a different school during sophomore year and immediately joined the debate team. His strait As make him very close to Hafu as well.

Valkyrae
Rae attends every class and tends to stay on the brink of a A/B average. She has a habit of zoning out but manages to stay on top of it.

Corpse
Corpse is the kid in the back of the class who doesn't speak. His friends talk for him as he doesn't like to be noticed.

Sykunno
Sykunno is the friendly kid who speaks for Corpse almost 24/7. They get along great and hang out with Rae the most.

Fundy
Fundy is the kid you go to if you have computer troubles. He tends to cause chaos though but somehow manages to keep an A average.

Tubbo
Tubbo somehow always forgets he has classes and ends up missing them or being late. Yet somehow he still has a B average.

Karl
Karl actually enjoys classes, despite the fact that he tends to skip with Sapnap. Karl manages to keep a steady B average.

Aipha
Aipha just ditches about every class. He doesn't like them and couldn't care less. He somehow manages to keep a D average though.

Peter
Peter doesn't ditch or skip he just sleeps through the classes. Or he plays games. He also tends to keep a A- average.

Tina
Tina is smart enough to pass her classes with an easy A. Meaning she just kinda ignores the teacher. She actually tends to hang out with Janet and Kimi most of the time