Fall guys

Storyline: the core four of the crew wakes up in a challenge. They have to be the last crew surviving in fall guys. Or else they'll die

A/n-I haven't fully watched a fall guys stream so I'm kinda shooting from a whim. Hope it's good.

Requested by Ashes_lol
—————————————————————

Hafu groaned in pain as she sat up. She looked around in confusion. She was in a box with a glass covering on it. She tapped her com in fear.

"Hello?" She spoke with hope that somebody answered.

"Hafu?" It was 5ups voice. He sounded frightened. She didn't blame him.

"Hey guys!" Steve said with slight cockiness. He was trying to hide the fact he was terrified.

"Where are we?" Came DKs scared voice. Hafu felt bad. She couldn't help her squad when she couldn't help herself.

"Put your helmets on if possible. It might keep us safer," she instructed. All of a sudden a message popped across the screen.

'Be the winning squad or be eliminated' it read. Nobody spoke into her com and she worried that they were scared.

"What do we do?" DK asked and Hafu sighed. There was no choice.

"We win," Hafu spoke as another message popped across the screen. She looked at it.

'Roll on: run across the rotating rings to the finish line' it read. They were teleported to the starting line and more things appeared in front of them.

'Squad position' read on the very top without a score and to the side was 'top 10 qualify'

"Alright. So we have to be in the top 10. Ready?" She asked and got a response.

"Ready!" The three males called out and they started to run.

The rings started to move and her squad fell into silence as they concentrated. A scream made Hafu flinch.

"Steve?!" DK asked in panic. Steve didn't respond for a moment and Hafu feared the worst.

"I'm fine. Just fell off," he said and was clearly breathing heavily. Across the top it changed from no marker to a first place.

"I made it across. Hafu I see you!" He called out. Hafu crossed the finish line and hugged 5up.

"I'm so glad you're ok," she mumbled and held herself tightly to him.

"I'm glad too," he answered and scanned her over. Neither was hurt and DK crossed the line.

"DK. You alright?" Hafu asked and he nodded. He pulled off his helmet and they could tell he was exhausted already. He was breathing heavily and his face was red.

The twins had taken off their helmets and the round ended.

"Steve? What happened?" DK asked as they were teleported back to their boxes.

"A monkey was trying to hold me hostage," he said and tried to play it cool.

'10 squads remain' it flashed and they saw 5 other squads were shoved off.

"Oh my god," 5up breathed out in fear. That could be them if they didn't win.

The teleportation happened again and a new game flashed across their vision.

'Tundra Run: navigate the frosty obstacles and race to the finish line'

"Top 6 qualify," Hafu spoke and a shaky breath was released from the others. They got ready to run as the round started.