Heartbreak(pt. 2)

Storyline: Steve and Koji have been dating for a while and Dumbdog makes the decision to transfer crews

Requested by: @DreamXGeorgeFORLIFE
—————————————————————

Apoll had made his decision. He had been accepted on a different crew but hadn't told anyone other than Hafu.

"You have to tell them. You leave tomorrow," she told him as they entered the cafeteria. Dumbdog sighed and nodded.

They all sat down around the table for dinner. Dumbdog was trying to figure out how to break the news. Hafu gave him a look and he finally spoke.

"Guys. I have to say something," he said and the crew went quiet. Dumbdog didn't like to make announcements like this. "I'm transferring crews. I've got the clear and I leave in the morning," he said. Nobody spoke for a moment.

"You're leaving?" Steve asked softly. He stared at his best friend. Koji sensed how upset his boyfriend was and rubbed the back of his hand

"I am," Dumbdog responded and sat back down.

"Why? Why are you leaving?" 5up asked in utter shock. It was rare for someone to leave a crew.

"I just. I don't have to explain why," he snapped and left. The rest of the crew watched in shock.

Dumbdog was leaving? Was that allowed?

"This is your fault Steve," DK hissed and went after the green man. Steve gave DK a confused look as he left.

"DUMBDOG!!" DK called out and grabbed his hand. Apollo turned to face the shorter man and stared for a moment.

"What DK?"

"It's because of Steve, isn't it? You're jealous of Koji!"

"Of course! You should know this already! I've liked Steve since we met but didn't want to say anything because he loves Koji!!"

"You like me?" Steve asked and Apollo looked in shock. He jerked his arm away from DK and ducked into his room.

Steve froze and stared. He liked Apollo for a long time. But he moved on because he though Dumbdog liked DK. He was wrong all this time?

"I messed up bad," he mumbled and felt his heart shatter