My kanojo cheated on me with my senpai, so I cheated on her with senpais kanojo

Start from the beginning

Her tone was inquisitive.

Even though I warned her not to ask me about it she still wants to know?

"Sigh, I had something important to take care of, also I told you not to ask me about it."

Honestly, I didn't even want to speak to her.

Karuizawa: "Is that so... then tell me why you were walking with another girl back to her dorm?!"

She stood up and pointed her finger at me, her face was red with anger.

The demeanour she had earlier was nearly non-existent.

I stood up as well, what right does she have to reprimand me on this!

She slept with my enemy and broke us up.

Honestly I am done with her.

"I don't know what you are talking about."

A short response for many reasons, I needed to get her as angry and as hurt as possible.

I needed to break her.

Karuizawa: "Liar! Our classmate Sonoda san saw you two walking together, she even took a picture of you two and sent it to our group chat!"

She took her phone out and started swiping on it, then she showed me the screen of her phone and there it was.

A picture of me and Nazuna walking together towards her dorm building.

Karuizawa: "What do you have to say for yourself."

She crossed her arms, her face only contained one emotion, anger.

Well at least she is angry now...

Time to make her more irate.

"That isn't me."

Karuizawa: "Wai- wait, what? That is you! You fucking liar! Now tell me Kiyotaka what were you doing with her!"

She was furious...

Now do I tell her the truth or do I keep on lying?

Either way, the outcome has already been decided.

"Listen Kei, she needed my help. It is a matter between us, I can't share it to you... after all what she needed ended up becoming something intimate between us..."

I said that last part in an audible enough tone to reach Karuizawas ears, I wanted her to hear it and form conclusions.

Right now I wanted her to lash out at me.

Karuizawa: "What did you say?! Y-your matter was I-intimate? What the hell is that supposed to mean?!"

She had reached her limit, she grabbed my collar with both my hands.

You've fallen for it...

Instead of responding to her I pushed her down on the sofa, with me being on top and her on the bottom.

Then... I pressed my lips against hers.

Our first kiss, definitely not her first and definitely not mine either.

Her eyes widened in shock and as I pulled away her she looked like she was in a daze.

Her cheeks were red with embarrassment contrary to the angry expression she had earlier.