Adapting (Part 3)

Start from the beginning

Kushida held full hatred towards me, she planned to expound her hatred to the rest of the class, which in fact was working as the hatred was in their eyes justified.

Satou: "Ayanokouji kun, why don't you talk with her later on? We have a discussion period to start and Suzuki san god help her may want to still stay and listen to it..."

She was neutral, she offered an alternative to us. She knew that Shizuku and Myself needed to talk.

But Shizuku needed to recover for now...

Then she could talk to me.

But I don't care about what they had to say.

"Sigh, did I speak to you?"

I glared at them coldly, shaking them to their core.

I needed to speak to Shizuku now, not later.

I need to ascertain whether the girl known as Suzuki Shizuku was actually here and alive.

I looked at my classmates.

Each one upon seeing my expression looked away.

I conveyed the sentiment of hatred, my eyes which were usually dull and boring, now bore an unmistakable horizon of anger.

I glared strongly at my classmates, I don't need their opinions nor their questions.

I only needed answers, answers from her.

"Shizuku, we need to talk right now."

I spoke with a menacing tone, my once monotone voice transitioned into one of oppression.

Shizuku: "Why should I? So you could hurt me even more?!

The sedentary girl wallowing in sadness stood up and hit my chest, her emotions erupted, her face contained only anger and sadness.

Seven years Kiyotaka! Seven years I have been waiting for you!

She hit my chest again, harder this time.

Seven years without you! Seven long years of my life waiting for you...

She started to tear up once again, hand now clutching my shirt.

She now went back on her fake story, she exposed the whole class to her lie.

But no one noticed her slip up, they were too focused on the actions of the heartbroken girl hitting me. Too stunned to react and too terrified to intervene.

I was so worried about you during all this time, I know that you don't see me that way....

No... no... you are wrong shizuku, I do see you that way, but...

I already have Kei...

But why were you so cold?! Do I really mean so little to you?! You gave me such a half assed excuse! You never explained to me why or what! Now you want to talk to me?! I already started speculating why you rejected me...