Drugs on DRUGS on DRuGs

Comenzar desde el principio

Eating it as quickly as possible so I can get back to bed.

But my eating was interrupted by the door bell ringing.

Who could it be?

Could it be the idiot trio?

Did they think I lied to them?

Actually no if it was them they would've entered the room immediately with their spare keys.

I really need to buy a new lock.

'Sigh' I guess I have to go check who was at the door.

I quickly made my way to the door, looking through the peephole to see who it was.

But there was no one there.

That was weird.

I opened the door and looked side to side, there really was no one there, the corridors were empty.

I then looked down and saw an unexpected thing: a package. Well I did order a package for... well a thing.

Nevermind that, it seems the package came early, way too early. But I guess it's a good thing.

Wait a second, this is really suspicious, wouldn't I need to sign a document from the delivery man?

I looked at the package and brought it inside, setting it on the table I decided to open it.

When I opened it I saw something that was most definitely not meant to be my package.

A black box labelled 'caution'.

No! No! No! Control yourself Kiyotaka don't let your curiosity get the best of you.

Don't open it!

Five minutes later...

Goddammit Kiyotaka you opened it...

'Sigh' well there is no going back now.

I looked at the contents inside the box, it was filled with a bag labelled (Create your own drug!) it looked like medication, the pills were coloured red.

Well lets try it.

No! Don't try it Kiyotaka!

Two minutes later...

Third person POV

After two minutes the brown haired boy decided to put the red pill in his mouth.

What happened next was euphoric for him.

He for the first time since he was four smiled and goddammit what a smile.

His hands were shaking and his eyes were full of light.

The drug, it gave Ayanokouji back everything he lost.

However it comes with a consequence, completely erratic behaviour.

Due to Ayanokouji being unpredictable, the drug amplified that aspect of his character.

Soon enough, instead of smiling, he cried, then screamed, then he looked at the wall with empty eyes.

That was the last thing he did before he fainted then and there.

But this wasn't the last time that this kind of behaviour would show up.

Next morning...

Ayanokouji POV

My head hurts...

Where in the fuck am I?

Argh!!! What the hell?! Why does it hurt so much?

When I opened my eyes everything looked different, it was dark.

I got up and looked around for a switch that might turn on a light source.

Ah found it.

After turning on the lights I was greeted with the sight of... my bedroom?

Huh, so I haven't been kidnapped.

But what the hell is this searing pain in my head?

I went to my bed and sat on it trying to recollect my memories about what happened yesterday.

Then, a certain flash of red entered my thoughts.

That pill...

I took it and this is what happened to me.

Argh! Goddammit! What the hell did that pill do to me?

'Badump', 'badump', 'badump'

Is that my heart?

It seems my heart rate has increased dramatically...

What the hell...

I stood up from my bed, I need to find the pills and destroy them.

I searched around eventually finding them on the floor of my toilet.

This doesn't make sense...

Didn't I wake up in my bedroom?

What was I doing before I fainted?

Let's keep that thought aside for now, I need to dispose of these pills really quickly.

I went to the bin nearest me and put it in there along with the package that it came with.

'Sigh' now that that's done with...

'Badump'

Huh? What the hell was that?

'Badump'

Again? I looked around the room frantically until I saw the clock.

05.54 am

I was out for over 12 hours?

'Badump'

Again that sound, I looked around, it was completely silent. There was nothing that could have given me the indication of noise or where that sound came from.

Then I realised it, I looked at my chest. More specifically the left.

'Badump'

What the hell? What am I getting so paranoid for, it was just my heart.

'Riiiinnnngggg'

Oh for fucks sake!!! What the hell?!

My head was spinning and I felt like wanting to rip off my ears.

'Hahh', 'hahh'. 'Hahh'

That wasn't me...

I looked around in panic and anxiety, this was the first in years that I felt such a way.

There was no one there like last time...

But I could feel it...

The devils whisper...

"Hey Kiyo..."

To be continued?

Authors notes

If you want a part 2 then say so.
Left you guys on a cliffhanger huh, sorry about that. I had no idea about where to take this story. Inspired by another one shot but it's with the Ayanokouji group. And this happens before it. Actually hard to write for me. No proof reading so tell me if I made any mistakes. Please vote as it gives me motivation. Have a blessed day.

Thanks for reading

1338 words