195

The riots subsided, but once the emperor and the courtiers, after Li Xuanzhen represented the country, the people in the court panic.

He didn't have any mercy. He cleaned up the court, promoted heroes, and awarded several counts in succession. The prison was overcrowded overnight.

A few families are happy and some are worried. Some families have fallen in this father-son dispute, and some families have taken advantage of the trend. As the tide rises and falls, Chang'an has a new crop of new aristocrats, like new branches on the branches, and they will grow strong as long as the rain and dew are nourished.  growing up.  From generation to generation, it is endless.

Li Xuanzhen sat on the couch and criticized the chapter.

The weather was hot, and he felt that the wound on his body faintly smelled of fishy smell, and the waiter brought the soup medicine in the morning and evening, and the smell of bitter medicine wafted all over the hall.

A memorial was sent to him.

Zheng Jing knelt and sat in front of the case and said, "His Royal Highness, the King Tan Mo of the Wang Court came to Chang'an personally to ask for marriage, and the delegation asked to enter the city."

Li Xuanzhen paused and opened the marriage invitation.

The essay was written by Tamara Gha. He is really proficient in Chinese, his handwriting is healthy and handsome, and he is able to use it freely. At first glance, he has worked hard for many years.

Li Xuanzhen can imagine how joyful Tan Moroga felt when he wrote down this marriage invitation one by one.

Yaoying likes him and is willing to marry him.

Li Xuanzhen closed his eyes for a moment.

This is just a formal marriage invitation letter. It is a blunder, and he must personally answer it.

He sent her out of the cabinet again.

The wound on his back split, and the pain was so painful that Li Xuanzhen opened his eyes and lifted a pen, sweating from his forehead.

No matter how unwilling, she can't stop her. She is no longer who she was. If she moved her, she would have to bear the consequences of the turmoil in the Western Regions. Besides, there is a strong royal court behind Tamaraga, and he has no chance of winning half a point.

The water is gone, and a miss is a miss, and there is no chance to look back.

He is the next Li De.

Li Xuanzhen settled down and was about to write, and the servant bowed his head into the hall.

"His Royal Highness, Princess Wen Zhao sent someone over."

Li Xuanzhen was startled, and asked hurriedly, "Please come in, what's the matter?"

The internal servant said: "Princess Wen Zhao said that her Royal Highness is injured, and that Wang Ting's marriage invitation letter will not be approved by her Royal Highness. When King Tan Mo asked her to marry him, she can reply by herself."

Li Xuanzhen was stunned for a while, then put down the pen, the corners of her lips curled up, and she didn't smile.

It really is her style.

She is in charge of her marriage.

......

The news quickly spread throughout Chang'an.

Princess Wen Zhao's husband is here.

However, it was not the horses who entered the city first, but the betrothal gift from the court.