90

"Following the eagle really did not find the wrong thing! People are here!"

     "kill--"

Under the snow pile, there were a lot of chaotic shouts.

The killers came here.

They set up an ambush on the mountain road to chase Sultan Gu. Seeing that he was seriously injured, he still failed to take his head as he wished. He escaped. A group of people chased the mountain all the way and was full of the mountain. Suddenly someone found that he was often hovering in the palace.  The goshawk appeared high in the sky and hurriedly chased it.

Although I don’t know what the three extra people are doing, as long as they stand with Sultan Gu, they must be his partners.

It is a pity that Sultan Gu reacted so quickly that he avoided the first wave of iron arrows!  The sharp blade is coated with poison, why hasn't he been poisoned yet?

The leader hiding behind the strange stone was furious, screamed, and gave an order, several bowstrings sounded at the same time, buzzing and shaking, iron arrows fired continuously, and the potential was like an IP. The arrows pierced from the strange stones, and the pointed silver  The light flashed, and in an instant it gathered into a rain of arrows, covering the ancient times of Sudan.

Yaoying hid in the ancient arms of Sudan, and she was terrified when she heard the sharp sound of tearing wind and snow.

The arrow rain volleyed down, and Sudan Gu’s icy palm rested on her neck, arms spread out, shoulders stretched straight, and the waist arched, and she was tightly closed under her body.

He hugged too tightly, Yaoying couldn't move at all, and she was forced to press tightly on his shoulder, out of breath.

The sharp sound of the arrow piercing the air was close to her ears, and the cry of killing was getting closer and closer. She could not see anything. She didn't know the situation outside, but could only feel the stability of the ancient Sudanese chest.  The heartbeat, his arms were cold and hard, and a strong bloody smell mixed with wind and snow filled the tip of her nose.

There was a sticky touch on her waist, and Sultan Gu led her to avoid the arrow, and the wound bleeds again.

Killers swarmed, scrambling to climb the snowdrift.

Iron arrows rushed towards Sudan Guhe Yaoying, piercing deep holes in the snow.

Bi Suo's eyes were about to split, he drew his sword out of its sheath, and his tall body swept across the steep slope to meet the besieging killer. He asked in a deep voice, "The king's imperial guard is here, as Nabi Suo, who dares to assassinate?  Regent?"

This question was suppressed very low, but word by word slowly burst out from the teeth. The killer under the snowdrift heard clearly. The few people rushing to the front obviously hesitated, and their momentum suddenly became a little bit timid.  point.

Bi Suo's face was pale: These people hesitated because of his identity, and they are indeed Wang Ting people!

The king regent died for the king's court. Anyone who dared to assassinate the king's court should die!

"Get off." Bi Suo's eyes were red enough to bleed, "If you take one step forward, the knife won't leave anyone."

The killers looked at each other, and the Sudanese ancient body was trusted by the Buddha, and no one knew where he lived until now. If he can't kill him when he is seriously injured now, there will be no chance in the future!

Everyone made up their minds and continued to rush forward yelling strangely.

Bi Suo was furious, his eyes sank, he raised his long sword and rushed into the encirclement, slashing left and right, as fast as a gust of wind.