144

The soldiers waited for Yaoying outside the Wangsi Temple. Seeing her pale and in a trance, she worried and said: "The princess is unwell, do you want to rest for two days before leaving?"

Yaoying held the reins in her hand, glanced at the sky, and shook her head: "It's not a problem, take medicine on the road... Brother is walking on the business road of Wuquan. I don't worry, I will go to Shacheng and wait for him."

She sent soldiers to respond to all the routes that Li Zhongqian might take. The business road leading to Wuquan was also guarded by soldiers.  Originally this route was not considered dangerous, but now the situation is severe. Wuquan does not belong to the royal court, nor does it belong to Gaochang. Without the royal court army stationed, no one knows whether the Northern Rong troops will pass through Wuquan.

Part of the Royal Court’s army is now chasing Wakhan Khan under the leadership of Mópido, and others are distributed in various locations to prevent the Bei Rong people from sneaking attacks and intercepting the Bei Rong deserters.

The main force of the Chinese army returned to the holy city with the ancient Sultan. No matter what happened, the Chinese guards could not leave the holy city for too long, otherwise they would be taken advantage of by the enemy. The Tamaragarh almost dispatched all the guards in the battle of Sam Valley.  Elite, in fact, took a great risk. If the nobles of the aristocratic family found out, or the Wakhan Khan dragged all the guards, the North Korea might change.

Had it not been for the fact that Tamaragarh was the son of Buddha and had defeated the Wakhan Khan several times, various folk legends had been raging, and his decision-making would not have been so easily supported by military generals.

Therefore, after the war, he must withdraw the army as soon as possible, leave the customs to stabilize people's hearts, and handle the affairs of the state.

At this critical juncture, Yaoying was inconvenient to borrow troops from the Wang Court. From now on, she would have to take care of the affairs of the Western Army, and she should have left long ago.

I came back because I was worried that Haidu Aling would break through the holy city, and because I wanted to confirm his safety with my own eyes.

There is no danger in the holy city, and he is safe.

Yaoying mentioned Ma Yan, "Let's go."

The soldiers stopped persuading each other, and flocked to Shacheng with Yaoying.

The horse went out of the city non-stop, and drove the road for several hours. Seeing that the sky was dark, a few people were resting in the post, drawing water by the well, and the horses hooves outside the door slammed, and they drove up quickly without waiting for the horse.  Stopping, the knight rolled off the saddle, stepped forward quickly, knelt at Yaoying's feet on one knee.

"Finally caught up with the princess!"

Yaoying recognized that the knight was one of the guards of the Wangsi Temple, named Bayi. She suddenly got up and asked in surprise, "But what happened to the Buddha?"

Bayi shook his head, clasped his fist and said, "Wang Ming Mo will come to deliver medicine to the princess and escort the princess to Sand City. When the princess left, she left a message, but did not say which way to go.  Take this post road to the princess."

Yaoying was startled.

Bayi took out the prescription and a porcelain bottle from his sleeve, and said: "Wang said that while the princess is taking the doctor's pills, other medicines will be counteracted. Therefore, you must be cautious in taking the medicine when you are cold and fever.  Damage to the body. The prescription was prescribed by the king himself, and the medicine was prepared by the monk doctor in the temple. Please remember to take the medicine and don't take it lightly."