109

After daybreak, Ashina Bisuo led the Chinese army's subordinates to rectify the order, interrogated the troops, gathered the remnants, and went to the manor to arrest the princes and nobles who participated in the assassination of the ancient Sudan.

The guards carried the yellow silk on their shoulders, swiftly and quickly rushed to different important towns to issue edicts. The family was caught off guard and lost control of the army. After weighing them, they gave up resistance.

When the fire outside the city went out and the people of the holy city secretly opened the door to look at the long street, the center of the city was turned upside down.

Bi Suo shuttled through the streets and alleys in the city for a whole day, so busy.  In the afternoon, he deliberately went to the princess mansion, wanting to see Princess Chima, but he hadn't approached yet, and heard a burst of howling.

The princess's house was overwhelmed by the crowd, and there were people on his knees. Children with ignorant faces, ladies with jeweled heads, children of aristocratic families in beautiful clothes, and gray-haired elders all knelt outside the house, crying bitterly.

Bi Suo frowned and stopped.

     "what happened?"

The long history of the princess mansion went forward and said: "General, these people have come to the princess to intercede. They have been crying for a day. No matter how I persuade them, they just refuse to leave."

Tamaraga was deeply rooted, and had just used thunder to rectify the family. The emperor and relatives in the city did not dare to come and cry in front of him, so they had to go to the gate of Princess Chima and ask her to intercede for their family.

Bi Suo raised his whip and said angrily: "There is martial law in the city. No matter officials or civilians are allowed to stay outside, who asked them to beg here!"

Long history is embarrassed: "The princess is not allowed to drive them, saying that they will kneel here and cry."

Bi Suo ran his horse up the stone steps and flicked his whip fiercely: "The king has signed an edict, and no one will be allowed to go out until sunrise tomorrow. If you violate the order, you will be punished as a crime of treason! You will return home quickly,  Don’t go out without permission, or you can go to the prison and be with the prisoner who assassinated the regent!"

Your relatives cried and cried, burst into tears, and glared.

Bi Suo patted his saber around his waist.

Your relatives remembered the melee outside the city last night, flinched a few times, got up and left with hatred.

Bi Suo told Chang Shi: "Tell the princess that the chaos in the city these days, let her not go out."

Chang Shi whispered: "General, the princess is not in the mansion, the princess has gone to the Wangsi."

Bi Suo's face suddenly changed: "When did it happen?"

Chang Shi hesitated for a moment, and hesitated and said: "Just now... the princess heard that Wang Lun Gong was rewarded this morning and promoted a surnamed Zhang Dutong... She was furious and immediately ordered the concierge to set up a car and go to the Wang Temple.  ..."

Last night, when the camp of the Fourth Army was dispersed, a descendant of Zhang's family took advantage of the chaos and yelled, persuading his colleagues to surrender with him, and lit a torch to guide the way for the tribal cavalry who arrived in time.  .  This morning, all those who took over the four armies were all motivated soldiers and rewarded for their merits. The young boy surnamed Zhang has been promoted to three ranks in a row and became a prisoner.