94

In the blue sky, the snow peaks towering into the clouds, the silver shining, the gully valley is deep, the fortress is hidden at the foot of the mountain, and a few light green smoke curls up.

The air is clean.

Tamara Ghas been on the edge of the mountain to adjust her interest rate, and she stood for a long time, hunting in the wind and robe.  He lowered his head and found that he was wearing a long brocade robe with a light blue lapel and trimmed fringe. The sleeves were wide and flared. The wind was blowing, and the folds were like ripples of water.

This is not his clothes.

The body was dry and comfortable. There was no pus and blood stickiness in the wound, and the inner shirt was changed.

Last night, when it was hot and cold, and unwell, I had a pair of warm and soft hands attached from time to time to wipe off his sweat.

It seems to be in the Gion Abode, quiet and elegant, and there seems to be a sweet fragrance lingering on the tip of the nose.

Later, the warm sweet fragrance was brought into his arms.

Tamara Gaya stood on the edge of the cliff with his hands folded.

A series of rapid footsteps suddenly sounded behind him.

Tamara Gha looked back.

The stacked felt blankets in front of the felt tent were pushed away, Yaoying rushed out from the inside, her untidy braided hair was draped over her shoulders, her clothes were messy, the front was full of folds, her snow-white cheeks had a faint blush, her eyes were sleepy, and she was slanted.  The corners of her eyes are bright red, like a begonia sleeping in spring.

She looked anxious and looked around, as if looking for something.

Tamara Gha turned and walked towards her, looking straight at her with blue eyes, and staring at her.

Yaoying's gaze settled on him, rubbed her eyes to make sure he hadn't left quietly, and let out a sigh of relief slowly.

The morning light poured down, and Tamaraga stared at Yaoying.

Forcing her to sleep with herself, although it was an act of dim consciousness, it also offended her.

Yaoying also looked at Tamaraga, without blaming, cringing, questioning, or fear on her face, she was not shy, her braided hair was loose, and the corners of her eyes were wet, she said in relief: "General Su, you just didn't leave."

With a flick of his hair, he turned his head and pointed to the earthenware pot buried by the campfire to keep warm, "General, remember to drink some medicinal soup and eat something."

After finishing speaking, he turned around and walked into the felt tent, took off his boots, picked up the blanket and covered him, slammed himself into the soft felt blanket with a soft bang.

Last night Tamaraga held her hand tightly. She couldn't move, she could only leaned on his arm to sleep, half-dreaming and half-awake still remembering that she could not touch his wounds, and she slept carefully, not feeling well, and sore all over her body.  pain.

After a while, Yaoying's breathing was steady, and she actually fell asleep again.

Tamaraga:...

She doesn't seem to care at all.

.........

Yaoying only slept with a scent of Chenguang and then woke up. This time, she could toss about in the warm blanket, sleeping comfortably.