172

When Princess Manda left, Yaoying did not go to see her off, and promised to dance with her as a farewell to her.

Doctor Tianzhu did not follow her this time, but stayed and continued to follow Master Mengda.

......

A few days later, the wedding of Princess Chima and her husband Aklie was held as scheduled.

The princess is the only elder sister of Tamaragara, and her friends are very busy. The day of the wedding is extremely lively. The holy city is filled with thousands of people.  Lords were invited to attend this lively wedding banquet.

At the banquet, there was noisy drums, and everyone was drunk.

He was loyal and loyal, and his colleagues filled him with wine, and he never refused to come. From morning to night, the corners of his mouth were always grinning, and his face was full of red light.

After the ceremony, Akrei, dressed in a bright groom costume, surrounded by his colleagues, took Princess Chima, who was also dressed in the same costume, to the main hall to meet the Buddha Tamaraga and receive his blessing.

Tamara Gya sat in front of the hall and watched Aklie and Princess Chima walk into the hall side by side.

The attendant threw flowers and brought a golden plate filled with clear water. Princess Chima took the golden plate and walked to Tamaraga and knelt down at him.

Everyone was taken aback and dumbfounded, and the boy horse Akree also looked surprised.

Princess Chima is holding a gold plate, like a devout believer, crawling forward, bowing and saluting to Tamaraga, and kissing the golden blanket under his feet.

"Roga, I am arrogant and self-willed, and can't let go of the hatred of the Zhang family. These years have caused you a lot of trouble. Today I am going to marry, and I have a husband, and I will have children in the future. The husband advised me to forget the hatred.  Ushering in a new beginning, I will try to let go of my hatred, live with Acre and have children for him. No matter how many quarrels between you and me in the past, today is my wedding day, I hope  Can you sincerely wish me that we will forget the unpleasantness of the past in the future, okay?"

"Wang, I was wrong, can you forgive me?"

She raised her face and spoke slowly and honestly, with a sincere tone and courteous posture.

Akelie also knelt down, clenched his fists and saluted: "The king, the princess did have indulgences in the past, and I beg the king to forgive her."

Everyone in the hall looked at each other, and the hall fell into a dead silence.

In front of the Buddha statue, wisps of cigarettes were quietly filled.

Bi Suo was full of disbelief. After staying for a while, he was ecstatic and raised his head to look at Tamaraga, looking forward to it.

Tamara Gha raised his eyes, met everyone's sight, took the golden plate, and took a sip of water.

The people in the palace breathed a sigh of relief and beamed with joy.

Tamara Gha picked up the golden rod and clicked on the brows between the horse and the princess.

"In the future, we should respect and support each other."

Akelie laughed so hard that he couldn't open his eyes, and prayed together. "Today, the minister swears in front of the Buddha that in the future, he will treat the princess well and be loyal to the king. If the minister has no respect for the princess, I would like to deal with it!"