194

Son, "Brother...I am the daughter of the Chen family."

Li Zhongqian was startled, and smiled and rubbed her hair: "I knew it a long time ago, Mingyue slave, brother doesn't care, you will always be my sister."

When he knew Yaoying’s life, he sat there for a day without irritation. Her biological parents died in the war. The family members were alienated from her. The grievances of the previous generation will not affect the relationship between their brothers and sisters, except for melancholy.  , His heart is more happy for Yaoying.

She is not Li De's daughter. If her biological parents had not died, she would definitely love her very much.

"If you want to worship your parents, let Tamaraga accompany you." Li Zhongqian smiled, "Even if you have never been born or raised you, you should go and worship. Du Sinan said in a letter that they thought you were dead in the flames of war.  I set up a burial mound for you, but unfortunately I missed you."

Yaoying yelled and stopped Li Zhongqian's arm.

"Brother, let's go back to Jingnan and pay homage to my uncle and the others."

The corners of Li Zhongqian's mouth turned up, and he nodded.

After walking down the long stairs, the soldiers drove over in a carriage surrounded by soldiers. Yaoying boarded the carriage and leaned against the wall of the carriage. She fell asleep with her eyes closed and fell asleep.

The carriage swayed down the bumpy mountain road, the dim lights flooded into the carriage from the curtain, and the footsteps were chaotic. Li Xuanzhen mobilized a lot of people tonight, and it was messy everywhere.

Yaoying suddenly woke up, suddenly raised the curtain of the car, and faced a pair of quiet blue eyes.

She smiled, she was exhausted, and she lay down in front of the car window: "Roga, I know you will guard me."

Just like in Gaochang.

"You have been following me, are you? Are you the one who shoots arrows in the palace?"

Tamara Gha had a calm face, and was not caught in the slightest embarrassment. He nodded and wrinkled his brows slightly, "Go to sleep."

Yaoying reached for his sleeve, "You come in and accompany me."

Tamara Gha stayed silent, reined, rolled over and got off the horse, got into the carriage, and took his horse away with his soldiers.

Yaoying was afraid of delaying the opportunity and kept running. She hadn't seen Tamaraga for several days. She knew that he must follow her. Every time she whistled, she could feel him by her side. Knowing that he was beside her, she did it.  Everything is at ease.

She let him sit down, sat on his lap, hooked his neck, banged, and kissed him on the side of the cheek.

"Didn't you promise that I won't let Wang Tingren enter Beijing?"

They went back to the Central Plains together. A few days ago, they parted in the outskirts of the city. She took Qingqi to go first. Tamara Gha promised to wait for her outside the city. If something happens to her and Li Zhongqian, he reappears.

Tamara Gha bowed her head, tightened her arms, and kissed the top of Yaoying's hair.

"I am Princess Wen Zhao's lover." He whispered.

Since she is her lover and she returns to Beijing, of course he has to follow her closely.

Yaoying chuckled lightly, smelling the familiar scent on his body, she could only calmly press the post in her heart, and she was tired again and fell asleep.

Tamara Gha kissed her hair sideburns finely.

Tomorrow, he can show up.

She once left Chang'an miserably in the tears of the people. This time, he personally came to Wei Chao to invite her to get married and picked her away, letting laughter replace her painful memories.

There is a long journey in life, and they walked down side by side.