148

The wheels were rolling, and the carriage swayed over.

Yaoying glanced at the seven treasures of Buddhism on the carriage, the magnificent glazed glass, coral, clam, red beads, and agate. She then glanced at the smashed melons and fruits on the ground. She stood still and whispered: "Master, I  fine."

Tamaraga held the bead in his hand and stood still.

There was a mess between the two, and the breeze was blowing, and Luan Qingling was in front of the eaves of the car.

A string of footsteps sounded, and the guard came back with Yaoying's fallen boots, "Princess, I found it."

Tamara Gha raised his eyes, raised his hand to the guard, and shook his bead lightly.

The guards were dumbfounded.

There was another rush of footsteps. Li Zhongqian's tall figure appeared at the corner, walked quickly towards Yaoying, caught a glimpse of the boots in the guard's hand, walked over, and stretched out his hand.

The guard held his boots, glanced at Tamara Ka with a calm face, and then at Li Zhongqian with a gloomy expression. His eyes were wide and he didn't know where to put his hands and feet.

The atmosphere stagnated for a moment.

Li Zhongqian frowned slightly, looked at Tamara Gha, raised his phoenix eyes, looked at him calmly, and opened his big hand.

"Bring it."

He urged the guards in a deep voice.

The guard quickly handed him the boots.

Li Zhongqian took the boots, walked to Yaoying, squatted down, and put on the boots for her.

"People are scattered, let's go back first, are we not injured?"

Yaoying shook her head, put on her boots, stroked the scattered hair on her temples, couldn't wait to pull Li Zhongqian forward a few steps, and smiled: "Brother, wait a minute, this is the trance who is so kind to me.  Master."

While speaking, he turned his head and looked at Tamaraga.

"Master, I found my brother!"

He once prayed for her, hoping that she could reunite with her elder brother as soon as possible. She has found her brother now. Even if there is no Modern Gaya, she hopes to bring Li Zhongqian to see him.

Tamaraga stared at Yaoying.

Her clothes are dirty, her long hair is unkempt, and she is a little embarrassed, but there is no shame in her eyes, her face is bright, and the corners of her eyebrows and eyes are full of joyful smiles, like stars twinkling in the sky, bright and dazzling.

He seldom saw her smile so easily and happily, and he had never seen her so intimate with anyone.

So happy, the riot just now was just a trivial fanfare to her, and it disappeared after the wind blows.

She is less than eighteen years old, she is in her youth, she should be so.

The sky is the same color, the moon is bright and the sky is bright, and the waves are tens of thousands of miles away.

Those heavy pressures and bitter pasts should all be far away from her.

Yaoying took Li Zhongqian's arm and smiled.

Li Zhongqian smiled, looked down at her, brushed the dust in her hair with his fingers, and felt that Tamaraga's eyes were fixed on Yaoying's face for a long time, and a trace of doubt flashed under his eyes. He raised his head and faced Tan Mo.  Luo Jia's cold eyes.