165

The boundless sea of ​​fire was burning, and the black smoke filled the air.

Tamaraga walked alone in the dark, ragged, and the wind was like a knife.

The iron city in the sky continued to rise, iron snakes and dogs swallowed flames, galloping on it, evil spirits, yaksha hideous, and drove pale-faced men and women toward the sharp mountain of knives, the boiling sea of ​​oil, and the iron bed full of iron nails. Flesh and flesh flew across, blood flowed into rivers, crying through the clouds and cracked rocks.

The ghosts of ghosts and ghosts floated around him, with a gloomy and terrifying voice.

There is no room for hell, and all eyes are brutal torture.

He walked across the sea of ​​blood and corpse, and heard the screams that shook the earth, iron arrows were like rain, iron nets were all over his body, and his body was bruised and bruised.

Yaksha was angry, and floated towards him, gust of wind.

Suddenly, a bright light pierced through the heavy smoke, sprinkled sparkling light, the ghosts retreated, the knives fell, the snow blades flew away, and the hot iron was frozen.

Tamara Gha raised his head, and above the tall and cold iron city, clouds gathered and golden light shone. A long, jade-paved staircase descended from the clouds, surrounded by colorful flowing clouds.

He climbed up the stairs, and the whistling wind suddenly became soft, shrouded in splendor, solemn, noble, and quiet.

The sands are paved, the pavilions are splendid, the rainbows are looming, the treasure trees are surrounded, the five-color birds sing in the air, and the music is pleasing to the ears.

He came to a glamorous Qibao Pond, the fog was hazy, the water in the pond was clear and clear, and the gold and silver, colored glaze, glass, stone stones, red beads, and agate gleamed in the water.

The mist gradually dissipated, and in the flowing water, a slim lotus blossomed slowly in the breeze. It was graceful and charming. At first, there was only a gleam of light floating in the buds. Then, the petals stretched out, showing great brilliance. Let go, Fangxin is far overflowing.

It seems that only him and this lotus are left in the world.

The vented silver pouch broke, and the jade pan poured out. I am ashamed of dusty eyes, seeing this Qiong Yaoying.

This flower does not belong to the royal court, she comes from thousands of miles away.

Looking at the lotus flower, Tamaraga gradually healed his wounds.

The brilliance in the pool became more and more prosperous, and the lotus swayed gently.

He couldn't help but stretched out his hand, wanting to touch the lotus flower.

The illusion suddenly shattered, and the lotus flower quickly faded from its brilliance, and it broke into thousands of pieces before his eyes, and then turned into powder, the wind blew, and the smoke disappeared.

The darkness shrouded again, drowning him.

Tamara Gaya stood in the boundless darkness, looking at his palm.

It was empty and there was nothing.

There is no shadow left.

Tamara Gha raised his face, with blue eyes, cold like snow, and cold light splashed.

......

The warm veil was put on the face, wiped gently, and ironed comfortably, just like the lotus flower in a dream.