178

The silver light exploded above their heads, illuminating the entire battlefield, snow flakes lightly, and heavy horseshoes rumbled across the ground.

Tamara Gya hugged Yaoying tightly, the more she hugged, the tighter she was, as if she was about to rub her into her body.

The generals, soldiers, people, and monks stared blankly at their Buddha and took the Han princess into his arms. Their expressions were even more horrified than the strange celestial phenomena that looked like the wrath of gods and Buddhas.

There are thunderstorms.

The night breeze swept past with the chill, the flag hunted flying, and the sound of breaking through the sky one after another.

Tamaraga woke up, released Yaoying, pressed her into her arms, and turned her back.

The two men's prowess immediately followed. On the head of the city, Bi Suo directed the soldiers to throw arrows at the chasing cavalry to prevent them from approaching.

Hundreds of people quickly evacuated into the city.

Yuanjue came over, his face was reddish, and he fumbled for a long time, not knowing what to say.

Tamara Gha got off his horse, turned around, and stretched out his arms towards Yaoying in full view.

The night wind blew and moved his robes.

Yaoying was startled.

There was a gasp of surprise all around, and the people stood far away, whispering.

Tamara Ghata calmly took Yaoying's waist and hugged her off the horse. He looked at her quietly with a pair of blue eyes, and his gaze rested on her lips for a few breaths.

The fierce kiss just now was not his momentary gaffe.

Yaoying's heart was pounding, her legs were still soft, she stood firmly on his arms, and she saw the trilogy that followed, her heart shuddering, and she regained her senses, saying: "Haidu Aling has seen me before.  People use gunpowder. This little trick can’t scare him. Other tribes are panicked. He won’t. The cavalry who chased them must be his subordinates. But now it’s dark, as long as we build momentum in the city and disrupt the military’s mind.  He doesn’t know how many reinforcements there are, and he won’t risk attacking the city when the reinforcements first arrive."

"He is not afraid, his soldiers will be afraid!"

While she was speaking, she waved her hand to signal her trilogy to the top of the city.

The soldiers should carry, carry, and carry the improved weapons on their backs, ascend to the fortress, a group of seven or eight, and begin to assemble equipment. They have been trained many times and are agile and skilled.

Bi Suo greeted him and asked, "How many people are there in the princess?"

Yaoying replied: "More than 500 people..."

As soon as the words were spoken, she felt that the two eyes of Tamaraga suddenly became severe.

He is like a Buddha, with a dignified appearance. When looking at people, even a gentle face can make people feel pressure for no reason. When he stared at him with such eyes, Yaoying first subconsciously felt a guilty conscience, and then remembered.  At the scene of the separation, anger surged up, lifted his chin, and looked at him confidently.

She hasn't settled accounts with him yet!

He frowned slightly without making a sound.

"It's too risky!" Bi Suo followed Yaoying step by step. After a while, she was afraid and sweating. "What if the princess is caught up by Haidu Aling?"