158

The wilderness is dead.

A cold, almost whispering sentence is quickly dissipated in the air, disappearing without a trace.

Like a ray of breeze, a rolling cloud.

There is no trace left.

But this sound is like a whale wave crocodile wave set off, the sky and the earth are surging, the waves cover the sky and the sun, and Tamaraga is in it, like a flat boat, walking alone in the wind and waves, watching the fierce waves pounce.  come over.

Thousands of armies and horses, galloping and screaming, to shred everything in the world into dust.

Tamara Gaya stands tall, motionless.

The waves swept over him, slapped on his shoulders, trying to swallow him.

Suddenly, a bright beam broke through the layers of dark clouds and hung over him.  Immediately, the wind stopped raining, the sky was bright, and the turbulent waves turned into spring water, gurgling by.

     Yes.

He heard his own voice, and there was a faint sound that echoed in his heart for a long time.

For a long time, it was like being deeply engraved there. No matter how calmly and restrained he was, and rationally suppressed, he said this softly.

Do you like me?

     Yes.

Knowing that everything is empty, still sinking into it.

Red face with dry bones, pink and black skulls.

People are intertwined with love and desire, and their hearts are turbulent, so they don't see the way.  Wait for Sandmon, and let your lusts go.  The lust is exhausted, and the Tao is visible.

When Nian is away from greed thinking, thinking of impure thoughts.

She should be the confidant he met on the path of spiritual practice, a chance given to him by the Buddha. The mountains and thousands of miles meet each other, and in the end she should be separated.

But he was greedy and obsessed, and wanted to seize the light and monopolize the moonlight.

Watching her chatting and laughing with other people, greed and hatred came to a sudden.

Love and parting, resentment and hate will be met, I can't ask for it.

Everything arises from lust.

So he must turn around and leave.

He read the scriptures familiarly, saw through the world, and developed the habit of making decisions and acting after he was young. No matter what, he has already thought of the final outcome from the beginning, and the same is true when he knows his heart and desires.

It has not yet started, it has already ended.

Knowing the result, he made a choice and watched her leave, but he couldn't sit back and watch her in danger and arrange everything. He just wanted to take a look at her to make sure she was safe, but she found out in the end...

However, she just forced a few questions, and he couldn't help but replied yes, without concealing it.

He wants her to stay by his side, and he will not deny it, because he never thinks that it is a shame to speak out because of her being emotional...

But he didn't want her to know that this was his practice. He was a Wang Ting Buddhism who was suffering from illness and died soon. To pull her in would only hurt her.