132

When Yaoying read the letter, Mobyduo looked around and silently estimated the number of people in Ale.

Alsa Mopido glanced, and the corners of his mouth raised, "Boy, I know you, don't look at me as many people as you, my brothers all crawled out of the sea of ​​blood, one can be used as five people.  The old chief of Ujiri also suffered a loss in my hand. You are his son, so call me uncle."

Moppiduo said without being humble or overbearing: "Long admiring the name of Chief Ale."

Aller stroked his beard and laughed, with sharp teeth, which can easily bite people’s throats: "Don't you want to regain the glory for your father? Let's compete?"

Mopydo raised his face, holding the handle of the knife in his right hand, and there was no smile in his light brown eyes, and said: "I am the son of my father and the future chief of the tribe. The war is coming. As the commander in chief, I cannot respond to the chief.  Challenge. When the battle is over, I will ask the chief again."

Ale raised his eyebrows, glanced at him diagonally, and smiled ironically on his lips: "Better than your father."

Mo Piduo's face was expressionless, and the scars on his cheeks became more hideous.

During the confrontation between the two, Yaoying finished reading the letter and asked Ale: "How many people did the chief bring?"

Al slanted his eyes and looked at Mobido.

Mobyduo drove away.

Alpaoma approached Yaoying. He was not strong, short and thin, as thin as a sharp knife, but when he drew a knife on the horse's back, no one dared to look down upon him.

"As many people as the princess asked me to take, I took as many people. Although I do not distinguish between good and bad, I only accept money, but as long as I make a promise and receive a deposit, I will never break the contract."

Yaoying heartfelt and sincerely said: "The chief has worked hard."

She would find Ale at first because she knew that this person had promised a lot of money, and it was not difficult for him to make a promise-other people can disregard life and death for their beliefs, and he is willing to shed blood for the gold and beautiful jade, and do things as soon as they receive the money.  Will wait and see the wind, swinging at both ends.

Ale picked up the dagger and picked up his teeth: "You can't afford to take hard work with money. But I will put the ugly words first, I will only work for the princess, and the people in the royal court should not order me, they and Bei Rong  The battle between them has nothing to do with me. No matter which side wins, the princess has to give me boxes of gold and the kind of spicy wine that your caravan sells."

Yaoying nodded: "It should be so. Regardless of whether the king court wins or loses, the chief can get everything I promised."

A tick at the corner of Ale's mouth: "What if I die?"

Yaoying means profoundly and authentically: "If the chief dies unfortunately, the gold will be sent to the chief's clan."

Ale curled his mouth and groaned in his nose.

If the Bei Rong people are wolves, he and his subordinates are a group of ruthless vultures. They wander around. As long as someone is hired, the scimitar in their hands can be cut at anyone, even if the opponent is a weak, old woman and child with no resistance.

Over the years, they owe a lot of blood feuds. Many tribes want to take their skins, ate their flesh, and drank their blood. But everyone in the Alebe is a warrior, coming and going like wind, no weakness, little  The tribe didn't dare to offend them. The tribe didn't want to go to war. They were at ease, abandoning their souls for gold and silver coins.