BM 46

The solemn and solemn Sanskrit singing echoed in the hall.

The fragrant flowers are stacked like a mountain, and the gold and silver sculpted bodhisattva holds a lotus branch in one hand and a lotus in the other. He looks down and looks compassionate.

On the treasure couch, Tamaraga draped a sash diagonally, with a clear face, deep eyes, and a faint Buddha light all over his body, which looked more like a meditation Buddha than the golden statue on the case.

He looked at Yaoying, his eyes were calm, as if overlooking all living beings from the clouds.

"The royal court is not a place for the princess to live in. Dipo Munda will leave the royal court tomorrow morning. The princess can walk with him, and my family members will escort the princess to Tianzhu."

Yaoying's eyelashes trembled lightly, and her slender eyes fixedly looked at Tamaraga.

Bei Rong has been defeated by Tamara Gha three times, and Wakhan Khan and Haidu Aling will not dare to attack the royal court for a while.  She fled to the royal court and was sheltered by Tamaraga. She can breathe a sigh of relief for the time being, but Tamaraga is seriously ill, and there is no news from Prajna. If Tamaraga is dead, the royal court is in danger, Haidu Ah  Ling will not let her go.

Yaoying has considered these few days, if Tamaraga still cannot escape the tragedy of passing away, she will go to Tianzhu with Deva Munda, and then return to the Central Plains by sea.

As long as Haidu Aling is still alive, she will never be able to take the river to return to her homeland. She can only detour to Tianzhu, or she will still fall into the hands of Haidu Aling.

These are the decisions she made after careful consideration.

Therefore, she did not idle during the period of detention, and learned Sanskrit with the monks with her soldiers every day.

Unexpectedly, Tamara Gha also thought of this method.

He is the monarch of the royal court, and he is not related to her. Why did he consider her so well?

And even the manpower to escort her to Tianzhu was arranged.

He will be alive soon, and he has not forgotten to worry about her as a stranger.

Yaoying's eyes fell on Tamaraga's lap.

The generous robes covered the swollen legs. From the outside, it seemed that he was just sitting cross-legged and meditating.

Before his life, this man worshipped and worshipped the people, guarded the royal court all his life, and maintained a posture of sitting cross-legged after his death.

When the Bei Rong people captured the holy city, rushed into the Buddhist temple, and saw his bones, no one dared to step forward. Even Haidu Aling was merciful for an unprecedented time and led his troops to withdraw from the Buddhist temple.

The people of the Western Regions said that Tamara Gha was indeed the incarnation of Ananda, so he could not be bad in his body, and he could sit in Taoism.

Yaoying has never seen a sitting high monk. She looked at Tamaraga’s quiet and beautiful face, imagining that this person concealed her condition, became weak and haggard day by day, and worked hard for the royal court until she died lonely.  A touch of sourness.

When he was young, the people of his tribe were slaughtered by the Zhang family. Princess Chima hated the Han people for this reason. He did not anger the innocent, but was always kind.

Yaoying and his elder brother Li Zhongqian have been cautiously for more than ten years because of the anger of Li De and Li Xuanzhen and his sons. It is hard not to feel touched when encountering a monarch like Tamaraga who can still remain gentle and gentle in the troubled times.