72

The fire was raging and thick smoke billowed.

Judging by the fire, the entire post house has burned to a terrible level. Some people yelled and screamed in the fire, sorrowful and hysterical.

Yaoying thought of Xie Qing and other soldiers who had stayed in the post, dizzy, and a layer of cold sweat oozes from her back.

The night wind blew, and her body shuddered slightly.

A voice rang in the ear: "The people in the post are out of the city, and the fire is set to warn us that someone has attacked at night."

It is so cold that there is no trace of smoke, and there is a calmness that can soothe people's hearts.

Yaoying let out her heart suddenly and let out a sigh of relief slowly.  She believed in Sultan Gu, but he didn't say much. Since he said so, he must be sure of seven to eight.

There must be some secret code agreed upon between him and the soldiers.

Yaoying slowly came back to her senses, "Did the night attackers come towards us? Did the Dharma of Yuchi leak the news?"

Sudan Gu shook his head.

A bright electric light flashed in her mind, and Yaoying was shocked, "They are here for Jin Bo! Is it possible that Haidu Aling has come to Gaochang?"

Yuchi Bodhidharma only knows that they are messengers sent by Tamaraga, and he is still not clear about their identity. He is sleek, able to bend and stretch, and delivers letters of credence to the court every year. He uses the words to be humble and will not offend Tamara for no reason.  Gah, at least they won't kill them before the secret meeting. The night attackers should have other leaders.

Yaoying can only think of Haidu Aling.

Ancient Sudan Road: "It may not be him who did it himself."

Yaoying nodded, thinking of the few domineering guards around Jin Bo, a thought quickly rose, and said: "Maybe Haidu Aling has arranged a killer by his side when Jin Bo leaves, and waits for Jin Bo to arrive.  After Gaochang, the assassin immediately took action. The Haidu Aling people in Beirong can not only wash away the suspicion, but they can also put the blame on Yuchi Dharma."

Wakhan Khan values ​​the honor of the descendants of the wolf clan and does not want to hurt others behind his back. Haidu Aling does not have this taboo. Besides, Jin Bo and the others have set traps several times to murder his life. If he hadn't been brave enough, it would have been long ago.  Died in the hands of a few brothers.

Yaoying's eyes flashed with a trace of horror, and she muttered: "If Haidu Aling arranges a killer by every prince..."

The princes concealed the fact that Wakhan Khan used reinforcements to get rid of Haidu Aling. Haidu Aling took care of his plan and stayed in Beirong, and secretly sent killers to lurch beside the princes.

In this way, he not only got rid of the opponent without knowing it, but also used this incident to force people like Yuchi Dharma to join hands with him, and when Wakhan Khan reacted, he was already unable to save it.

Yaoying felt more frightened the more she thought about it.

Haidu Aling is ambitious. Once he replaces Wakhan as the new Beirong Khan, he will surely bring his forces to the Central Plains.  I hope Xie Qing remembers her instructions and saves Jin Bo. Although Jin Bo is stupid, it might be useful if it is Wakhan's parent and child.

Sudan Gubo turned his horse's head and took Yaoying through the empty lanes. He was responsive and could always avoid the guards.

There was a huge burning sound in the direction of the post house. The flames illuminated half of the sky. The snow on the roof tiles covered a layer of red dim light. Yaoying seemed to be able to feel the flames burning in the distance, and her cheeks were roasted.  Hot.