113

The soldier didn’t know that the bronze statue Yaoying had been sold, and exclaimed: “No wonder those Persian merchants said that the Buddha statue is really beautiful. The servant has never seen such a style before.”

Yaoying closed the treasure box and asked, "Now the tribal chiefs and princesses in the city are collecting treasures?"

The soldier nodded and said: "The price of the silk in our silk shop has also increased. That's it, they are still rushing to ask for it!"

He glanced at Yaoying secretly, but didn't dare to say the rest. The reason why the price of the shop's silks and satin soared was that there was a rumor in the city that Yaoying was wearing clothes made from the Central Plains to dance for the Buddha.

Yaoying looked at the treasure box, rolled her eyes, thought about it, and said, "Send the bronze Buddha back to Lao Qi, and tell him, give this Buddha statue to the few Persians and let them sell it at a high price.  Whoever gets it."

Since Persian merchants said that this bronze Buddha is rare, it is better to sell it at a high price when the princes, nobles, chieftains and princesses all want the bronze Buddha in the city.

The soldiers looked regretful, and they should be respectful, and then asked: "Then what does the princess give to the Buddha to celebrate his birthday?"

Yaoying waved her hand and said, "Don't worry about this."

The soldiers wanted to speak but stopped.

Yaoying glanced at him, frowned and asked, "What are you worried about?"

The soldiers hesitated for a moment, and whispered: "Old Qi and they are afraid that other princesses will have better gifts..."

Yaoying couldn't laugh or cry, "What are you fighting for?"

It is not a birthday gift contest.

"Don't worry about this, the caravans that went to Samantha, Jieshuangna, Beitianzhu, and Tubo are coming back soon. Please pay attention to it."

The soldier scratched his scalp and retired in a jealousy.

.........

Wang Temple.

Bi Suo rushed to the meditation room with Yuanjue. As he walked through the promenade, he faced a young man wearing a brocade hat, a half-sleeved leopard skin brocade robe, and boots, and strode over.

When he passed by, Bi Suo found that the other person was as tall as his own, and glanced at him carelessly.

At the age of seventeen or eighteen, the man’s sword eyebrows entered his temples, his nose was straight, his silhouette was strong, his arms were strong and thick, the brocade robe was tightly stretched on his body, and there was a long, narrow and hideous knife mark on his cheek, which did not harm him.  Being handsome, he just made the young man less childish and a little more calm than a mature man. He was full of vigor and vigor, and he knew at a glance that he was a tribal warrior who grew up on horseback since he was a child.

Although others are young, they are not afraid of Bi Suo's momentum. A pair of brown eyes stares directly at Bi Suo, like a silver sword slashed in the air, with a sharp edge.

The two did not say a word, but nodded to each other.

When the man walked away, Bi Suo asked, "Who is he?"

Yuan Jue replied in a low voice: "General, this is the little prince Mopido."

Bi Su suddenly realized, "It turned out to be him."