110

The felt curtain was put down, and a candlelight flickered in the room.

Yaoying followed behind Tamaraga and walked in: "What does the mage want to say to me?"

Tamaraga's figure condensed, and suddenly stopped.

Yaoying almost stepped on his cassock and quickly stopped and raised her head.

He looked back at her, his eyes fell on her face, his blue eyes were deep.

"Bi Suo is still in the guard at the Pancha Temple, and the princess is placed there. When it's dawn, Yuanjue will send you back."

Yaoying was a little surprised, but Tamara Gha left her just because she was worried that there would be gangsters lurking in the temple?

A few days ago, he deliberately showed weakness, and the fish and dragons outside the Wang Temple were mixed, so that people would sneak into the temple. Now he has eliminated the Qing Dynasty Hall and gathered military power. No one dares to spy on the Wang Temple anymore. Martial law is everywhere in the city, and there should be nothing wrong.

Yaoying thought that Tamaraga left her because she wanted to discuss with her about the prevention of Beirong.

She felt warm in her heart, and smiled, "Then I'm going to disturb the Master again tonight."

Tamara Gha didn't say a word, opened the tent, and walked in.

Yaoying didn't follow in, but found the quilt outside, found an inconspicuous corner seat, and sat down cross-legged holding the quilt.  There are no large beds in or out of the Zen room. There are only low beds and blankets on the floor. She slept on the carpet last night.

She slept for too long yesterday, and she didn't feel sleepy at the moment, so she took out the pen and paper, spread the paper, and looked carefully at the candlelight.

The brocade tent shook lightly, and a corner of the hem of the snow-white robe flashed in the shadow of the candle.

Yaoying held the paper and raised her face.

Tamara Gha stood in front of her, her eyes drooping, her eyelashes were black, the candlelight was faint, and a long shadow was reflected on the ground.

Yaoying couldn't see the look on his face clearly, rubbed her eyes, and asked in a low voice, "Am I arguing with the mage?"

The corners of her eyes were reddish, like she had put on bright rouge, she didn't smile, her eyebrows and her eyes still gave people a smile, and the dim candlelight shone on her face, vaguely charming, but her eyes were clear and clear.

Tamara Gazette glanced at the quilt rolled up next to him.

Yaoying followed his gaze, patted the quilt, and said, "I just need to sleep here."

She has slept in tents, carriages, sandy ground, caves, woods, everywhere, and doesn't care where she sleeps.

Tamara Gha leaned over and removed the candlestick.

The only light source was taken away by him, Yaoying was taken aback for a moment, and she had to follow her.

Tamaraga walked into the inner room, put the candlestick on the low table next to a couch behind the screen, and said, "I have never used this couch before, and the princess can set it up here."

Several layers of Persian brocade were laid on the low couch, and the quilt was full of pillows, flat and neat, without a trace of wrinkles, it was indeed the appearance that no one had slept.

Yaoying thanked him, watched him turn around and left, thought for a while, and asked, "Can I borrow the pen and ink utensils from the master's book?"