171

After sending Li Xuanzhen away, Yaoying lost her mind.

Li Zhongqian and Wang Ting have almost talked about trade negotiations, and they are already drafting documents.

Her eyes are still not good, she can't write to read the letter, she can only ask the soldiers to read the letter for her, and some official documents require her to draw a monogram, so she has to use a seal for the time being.

Li Zhongqian forbids her to go out and wants her to stay in the post house to recover from her injuries.

She asked General Jin to send letters to Wangsi every day. The letters were written by the maids on her behalf. The letters were nothing but trivial things like what she did today, whether her eyes were better, and what she had eaten.

Tamaraga's reply is also very common, knowing that she can't read the letter, the letter is mostly a few greetings, instructing her to remember to change the dressing, the content is normal, and she will not reveal each other's identities after being seen.

The handwriting of Hongyan every day.

On this day, Yaoying sat in front of the scaffold on the corridor and waited for General Jin to return, and heard a sound of footsteps outside the hospital.

"Princess, Wangsi has sent someone to pick you up."

Yaoying moved back to the courtyard, just entered the house, smelled a familiar smell of submerged water approaching, stretched out her hand to grab the other's sleeve, smiled and shook it gently.

"Master."

In the past few days and nights, Tamaraga would come to visit her. I don't know how he told Li Zhongqian, but Li Zhongqian acquiesced and did not stop him from entering the house.  Today, Bamier came to pick her up. Li Zhongqian knew about it and didn't run back to stop him. He only sent his soldiers over and gave a few words.

Tamara Gha did not make a sound and slowed down.

Yaoying just pulled his sleeve and walked in.

After a while, Tamaragarh stopped and said, "The princess is sitting here, and Deva Munda is here, let him look into your eyes."

She said that her eyes hurt just to frighten Li Zhongqian, and it would be better in a few days.  A few days later, she still couldn't see. He didn't feel relieved, and asked Li Zhongqian's permission to take her back to recuperate.  Yuanjue said that it was a serious matter, as if her eyes were going to be blind, Li Zhongqian was afraid that her eyes would leave something wrong, so he calmly agreed.

Yaoying sat down in accordance with the words, and Tamara Gya leaned over, her clothes rustled softly, and her breath fell on her forehead.

He untied the cloth strips from her eyes and wrinkled his brows lightly.

Deva Munda was called to help Yaoying see her eyes, had seen the prescription of a doctor, smelled the ointment she usually put on, and said: "This plaster is mild in nature and the prescription is symptomatic. For external use, apply this ointment, and add a touch of it.  The medicine inside is enough. Don’t worry about the king, the princess should be able to see it in half a month.”

Tamaraga stared at Yaoying, silent.

Bi Su suddenly appeared at the door, panting, and winked with him. He left his fate to take care of Yaoying and went out.

Deva Mengda continued to apply medicine to Yaoying.

Yaoying told her people to quit and asked, "Master, is Buddha's health better?"