154

Wang Ting.

Bamier did not receive a letter from Yuanjue, and asked Bi Suo: "Can there be any abnormalities in Gaochang?"

Bi Suo looked blank: "Why do you ask?"

"There will be a letter sent back from Gaochang every two days. It has been two days, and there is no letter from Gaochang."

Bi Suo's expression sank slightly, and he was waiting to ask carefully, and the soldiers ran into the corridor: "The emergency military situation sent by Shacheng!"

"Gaochang is surrounded by Bei Rong army!"

Bi Suo was shocked.

Bamiir did not dare to delay and sent the battle report into the grotto.

Tamara Gha sat in front of the book case, raised her head and asked, "How many people?"

The soldier said: "About ten thousand people! The leader is Haidu Aling!"

Tamara Gha frowned slightly, put the Buddhist beads away, and his expression was condensed.

Bi Suo hurriedly said: "Wang, I would like to lead my troops to help Gaochang."

Tamaragarh did not comment, and ordered the soldiers to obtain the map, draw a few lines on the parchment, and asked the soldiers: "Is the military situation confirmed?"

The soldier replied: "Return to the king, it is the battle report sent back by the Shacheng guard!"

Tamara Gah twisted his eyebrows, "Haidu Aling was blocked outside Baicheng, and it is impossible for him to show up outside Gaochang with 10,000 soldiers and horses."

Bi Suo also felt puzzled: "He can pretend to be a herdsman and cross the checkpoint... But his soldiers and horses are impossible, so where did the 10,000 soldiers and horses outside Gaochang City come from?"

Tamaraga pondered for a moment, then let go of his pen, "Bring me the battle report sent back by Mopido."

Bi Suo quickly found out the battle report and handed it to him.

After reading the battle report against the map, Tamara Gabi quivered slightly and crumpled the parchment.

Bi Suo looked anxious: "The king?"

Tamara Gha put down the map.

All the remnants of Beirong have now turned around and rushed to Gaochang.

There are more than 10,000 horses in Haidu Aling. In the next few days, the rebellion army of the North Rong who has been living in various places will rush towards Gaochang frantically.

She is in Gaochang.

Going to Gaochang to rescue her was a plan of Haidu Aling.

If you don't go, Gao Chang is in danger.

With a soft "patter", the beads he put in his sleeves slipped out and fell to the ground.

Tamara Gha leaned forward and picked up the Buddhist beads, her heart tensed.

.........

The sky was darkening, strong winds roared, and moon shadows were building.

Ten thousand people from Beirong were stationed outside Gaochang City. From a distance, the bonfire in the camp was like shining stars in the sky and the Milky Way was splendid.

However, Gaochang City was as small as a faint firefly, shivering in front of the overwhelming stars.

Bodhidharma stood at the top of the city, looking at the dense bonfires in the distance, thinking of the invincible weather that was the last time the Bei Rong army pressed the land, and he couldn't help but feel terrified.