141

The sound of rain outside the window.

The night breeze, wrapped in water vapor, blew into the room from the gap, adding a bit of coolness.

Yaoying changed her dress and sat in front of the lamp to dry her long hair bit by bit.

When Sultan Gu hugged her, her whole body was stiff and cold, and her palms were also cold, and she shuddered slightly when she was cold, and now she feels a little hot at the base of his neck where the palm of his hand touched her.

Is he really going to lose his posture from his old injury?

It's really gaffe...Why do you want to hug her?  Don't hug other people?

Yaoying sat out for a while, curled up her long hair with silk ribbons, wrote a short letter, and called her guards: "Give the letter to General Ashina and say I want to see General Su. Please help him to pass it on.  ."

Rather than sitting here alone thinking about it, it is better to ask Sultan Gu in person.

The soldier took the letter and went out, and happened to collide with Bamir who came to pass the message.

"Princess, General Ashina, please come over."

Seeing his anxious expression, Yaoying put on a cloak and followed him out, "What happened?"

Bamier said: "General Su is ill, General Ashina asked the princess to come and have a look."

Yaoying was stunned, did Sudan Gu really suffer from the disease?

When he almost went crazy during his last practice, he did hug her, and he also hugged her most of the night... That time he was also cold on his body, and he hugged her like a pillow.

Two people walked across the courtyard with umbrellas, splashing water, hurriedly rushed to a courtyard near the Xingtang, and climbed up the stairs.

With a lamp in his hand, Bi Suo walked down to face Yaoying, and his gaze fell on Yaoying: "Invite the princess to come over late at night. I'm bothering the princess."

Yaoying took off her hood and asked, "How is General Su?"

Bi Suo smiled and said to her: "I didn't think about it well, which made the princess worry. The regent was only unwell for a while, and it's all right now. I was too reckless, so I should make it to the princess."

Yaoying stayed for a while and looked up at the door.

A tall and tall figure stood there, arrogant and vigorous, and the lights flickered. His scarred face was half bright and half dark, and his blue eyes were deep and calm.

Before the stage, the rain fell abruptly.

Yaoying looked at Sultan Gu, was silent for a while, and walked a few steps forward, "General Su is better?"

He looked down at her and nodded: "I'm okay, the princess is worried, princess please go back."

After that, turn to Bamier.

"Send the princess back."

The tone is cold.

Bami should be respectful.

Bi Su stood on the side, not daring to speak.

After a gust of wind blew, the rain suddenly became stronger, and the raindrops hit the roof of the tile with a crisp sound.

Yaoying stood in front of the steps and didn't speak for a long time. If you want to ask him, there is no need to ask.

The raindrops splashed and wet the corners of her skirt. She gathered her cloak and smiled: "The general is fine. It's late at night. The general returns from the expedition and rests earlier. I will go back."