112

Yaoying came out of the Zen room and went back to the courtyard.

The soldiers stepped forward to salute and told her about the past two days. They followed her instructions. People in and outside the city strictly followed the rules and no one caused trouble.

Xie Chong clasped his fists and said: "Princess, after the situation in the city settles down, the Bei Rong delegation handed over the credential and can’t wait to leave. I heard that Wang Ting has released the people. Xie Yan sent back a message just now, asking him what to do next  ."

Yaoying sat in front of the book case, frowned and thought, tapped her finger twice, and said, "Let him find a way to continue following Zhu Luyun and adapt to changes."

Xie Chong should have quit.

Yaoying lowered her head to write a letter, a shadow shrouded, Xie Qing walked to the book case, sat down cross-legged, staring straight at her, expressionless.

She smiled, then wrote, and asked: "Aqing, how is your injury?"

Xie Qing said: "Just a few scratches."

After finishing speaking, he continued to stare at her, her face tense.

Yaoying stopped writing, "Aqing, what do you want to say to me?"

Xie Qing looked at her and said, "The princess slept in the Buddha's Zen room for two nights."

Yaoying nodded, "When it's very time, it's very unusual. Now it's okay, I'll be back."

Xie Qing frowned slightly: "Princess, why did the Minister of the Royal Court think of kidnapping you to threaten Buddha?"

Yaoying lowered her head, while writing a letter, she said: "They all regard me as the modern girl of the Buddha. General Ashina mentioned to his subordinates that they would send more people to protect me, and the subordinates thought me.  It's as important as Princess Chima, so I decided to take advantage of the additional staff before they arrived."

Whenever the situation in the city is turbulent, Bi Suo will protect Princess Chima. This time Bi Suo and his subordinates mentioned that they wanted to protect her, and the Minister of the Royal Court would think of taking her away.

Xie Qing still had no expression on her face, and asked, "Princess, does Buddha know that you have no affection for him?"

Yaoying smiled, "Of course the Master knows."

Tamara Gha never believed her nonsense from the beginning.

Xie Qing was silent for a while, and said: "Princess, you and the Buddha are in the same room these two days...you are young and beautiful..."

Yaoying guessed what she was going to say. She was startled and laughed blankly. She cut off her words, "A Qing, don't worry, the Master is an eminent monk who knows the world and does not get caught up in the world. There is no distinction between men and women in her eyes."

Tamaraga is so noble and noble. In his eyes, she is no different from Karma and Prajna, so how could he have that kind of thought?

Xie Qing was speechless.

Yaoying wrote a good letter, put down her pen, "Aqing, you never cared about this kind of thing, why do you think of telling me this today?"

With Xie Qing’s temperament, let alone she is forced to live in the same room with Tamaraga because she is in danger now, even if she raises ten and eight face heads someday, Tiantianjiuchi meat forest, or deliberately seduce the monk, Xie Qing  Even the eyelids won't blink.