BM 48

"Because the monarch of the royal court is the son of Buddha, so I dare to make such an agreement with the son of Buddha."

Yaoying smiled and said softly.

She drew a big cake for Tamaraga.  Whether you can eat this cake, no one can say.

Will Gaochang agree to form an alliance?  Can they send the news back to the Central Plains smoothly?  Across the thousands of mountains and rivers, when their news reaches the Central Plains, will anything change?

All these are undecided.

But as long as they take one step forward, there will be more hope.

If the royal court is still controlled by the noble ministers of Kang Mozhe, Yaoying will never propose to form an alliance with the royal court, because people like Kang Mozhe who only care about family interests will not care about the Central Plains dynasty, which is eight thousand miles away.  , Her proposal will not be taken seriously, it will only be ridiculed.

She also had an alliance with Kang Mozhe, so she had to beware of being exploited by the other party.

Tamaraga is different. He takes the lives and deaths of the people of the royal court at heart. He has a long-term vision and a broad vision. He is as smart as he knows how slim hopes are, but he is willing to give it a try-one more ally is one less.  The enemy, he doesn't know how long he can survive, and he needs more allies.

So Yaoying doesn't need to talk too much, and she doesn't need to make any promises.

Regardless of the final result, Tamara Gha will not embarrass her, even if he has no intention of forming an alliance with the Central Plains.

Yaoying is sure of this.

The man in front of her made her feel very at ease. During the six months she lived in the Western Regions, she was worried every day. After arriving at the Wang Court, she could finally sleep peacefully without having to sleep at night.

He has deep eyes that seem to be able to see through everything. When facing him, she doesn't have to cover up, she doesn't need to calculate, just say what she thinks in her heart.

Yaoying went on to say: "Go up and cut down, then cut down, and then cut down, and then attack the city. Defeat the enemy with one's own strategy, and defeat the enemy without fighting, is for the army, and the Buddha is compassionate.  I must agree with this."

The fifteen-year-old girl is at a young and beautiful age. Her hair is black at her temples, and the red silk ribbons of her hair hang down between her white and snowy neck. Her muscles are as plump as snow, and her face is like Shunhua, so bright that the entire inner hall is bright.  a bit.

Just as it was written in the words, Dongfeng night will bloom thousands of trees.

The light of the sky reflected on the four flour walls of the temple shivered slightly, Jin Hui was swaying before the long case, and the book on the case was spread out with yellow pages.

Tamaraga's sight fell on the scriptures.

"After waiting for the performance ceremony, Ashina Bisuo will escort the princess to Gaochang."

A bright smile appeared on Yaoying's face: He agreed!

"This matter can't be spread outside, because Princess Qu Wenzhao is wronged."

Yaoying nodded: "Master, don't worry, I know how to measure. This agreement is only between you and me."

She sighed and smiled.